11

Emma groaned to herself as she woke up to knocking at the door. She ran a hand through her hair and groaned. She saw that it was Sami and opened the door and looked to I'm and glared "I better be hoping that you aren't here" she said as he looked to her and sighed "I'm sorry Emma, please let me talk to you let me explain" he said as she looked to him and sighed. He walked into the house as Emma walked into the kitchen and sighed as she looked to him and crossed her arms over her chest and looked to him as she ran a hand through her messy blonde hair and looked to him and sighed "well?" She said as he looked to her and smiled "I know I walked off and messed up, I'm sorry, I thought that I had lost you and I acted like a coward, I'm sorry. I never meant to walk out on you" he said as he placed a hand on her cheek and smiled.

She pulled away from him and frowned as she looked to him and sighed "don't" she said as he leant in and kissed her. She pulled away from him and glared "no, don't. You kissed Charlee while I fought for my life and I hate you for this, I was kidnapped and everything while you went and ran off. I was alone and you don't see that" she said as he looked to her and smiled "I know I hate myself for this, I love you and it scared me as I thought I had lost you" he said as he leant in and kissed her. She felt herself felt into the kiss as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. She knew that she still loved him "I love you Emma, I love you more than ever" he said as he walked off.

***

Emma met up with Charlee in the village. Charlee walked over to her and hugged her and smiled "are you okay" Charlee asked as Emma looked to her and sighed "Sami is back" she said as she sat down with a coffee and smiled as Charlee looked to her "have you two sorted things" she asked as Emma looked to her and shock her head as she ran her hands through her hair and smiled "I dunno, maybe. I'm pregnant char, and I haven't told him" she said as Charlee looked to her and sighed "you need to, you need to tell him" Charlee said as Emma looked to her and smiled knowing she was right.

***

Charlee saw Sami walked through the village and looked to him and sighed "you need to talk to Emma, you need to win her back" she said as he looked to her and sighed "I love Emma I'll do what I can to win her back" he said as she looked to him "good because she is stubborn and even if she doesn't admit it, she needs you. She needs you more than she will admit" Charlee said as Sami looked to her and nodded unbeknown to him just what Charlee was on about.