6

Emma sat in the flat with Sami and looked to him and sighed. She sat cleaning up is bloody knuckles after the attack on James. She wiped the blood away from his hand and smiled to him"so are you going to tell me what is going on?" She asked as he looked to her and sighed "it's complicated" he said as she looked to him and rolled her eyes "I know complicated" she said as he looked to her and smiled "he's responsible for my fathers death, you probably think that I am mad but he is, he worked with my father and he got him sent to jail and jail, my dad killed himself because he couldn't hack  jail, and I know that James is the reason he's in jail, he set my dad up. You think I'm mad isn't you?" Sami asked her as Emma looked to him and smiled.

"No, I don't. I think that your still grieving and I also think that you haven't dealt with his death probably" Emma said as Sami looked to her and smiled "I want revenge, I want revenge for what he did" Sami said as Emma looked to him and sighed. She couldn't help but worry over his need for revenge. "It's only natural you won't revenge but you can't let it take a hold of who you are, it will eat you up" she said as he looked to her for a moment before he started to cry. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him to her as he sobbed into her chest. She held him close and smiled to him "it's okay, I'm here" Emma said.

***

Emma got home the next morning and frowned as she saw Charlee and ziggy. She looked to them and sighed as she saw as her brother flirted with her best friend "what's going on here?" Emma asked as Charlee looked to her and smiled "nothing, I was just waiting for you" Charlee said as Emma looked to her brother "leave her alone" "come on em, she wants me" he said as Emma rolled her eyes "you think that everyone wants you" she teased as ziggy looked to her and smirked "whatever you say" he said as Emma walked off to her room with Charlee.

"So where have you been all night? You dirty stop out?" Charlee asked Emma smirking. Emma turned to face Charlee and sighed "it's not like that, Sami needs me, he isn't himself and he's going through a lot right now" Emma said as Charlee looked to her and frowned "is he okay?" Charlee asked as Emma sighed "not really" "are you okay?" Charlee asked Emma who nodded. Charlee walked over to her and hugged her and smiled "I think so" Emma said as Charlee looked to her "I'm here for you, if you want to talk" Charlee said as Emma looked to her and smiled "thanks Charlee" Emma said smiling.

***

Later that night, Emma walked into the club and sighed as she saw Sami who was drunk. She looked to see Ellie who was flirting with him and felt her blood boil as she watched as Ellie tried to kiss him. Emma walked over and pushed Ellie away from him "back off" Emma said as Ellie looked to her and frowned "what is your problem" Ellie said as Emma looked to her and glared "why don't you keep your cheap hands to yourself" Emma said as Ellie looked to her and smirked "it's not like he would want you" Ellie said as Emma looked to her and punched her "stay away from him" she spat as she walked off and out of the club. Later that night, Emma was walking through the village with Charlee as a police car pulled up and two officers stood from the car and walked over "Emma roscoe?" "Yeah?" Emma said confused "Emma roscoe, you are under arrest over the assault of Ellie nightingale, anything you do say will be used against you in s law of court" they said as they handcuffed her "what?" Emma said confused as Charlee looked to her "I'll call your mum" "call Sami" Emma said as Charlee nodded as the police car drove off. Charlee knew Ellie had gone to far this time.