2

A/n: Charlee royle abs any kiddies she has belongs to _X_Sammii_X_

**

Emma smiled to herself as she walked through the village. She needed a night out and way from her brothers and their constant protectiveness. She pulled down her short dress and smirked to herself as she spotted Sami. He was standing talking with Yasmin. Sami spotted her and looked across, they caught eye contact and she made eye contact with him. She smirked as she brushed her dyed brown hair over her shoulder. She looked to see that her natural blonde was starting to come through. Sami walked over to her and smirked as she started to walk into the club. He followed her as she walked over to the bar "orange and vodka" she ordered as she flipped her hair over her shoulder and looked to him "are you following me?" She asked as he smirked "maybe, what are you going to do about it?" He asked as she rolled her eyes. They had been constantly flirting with each other since Emma had returned to Hollyoaks. She knew that she wanted him bad, but nothing had happened between them yet. She grabbed her drink off of the side and took a sip of her drink and smirked to Sami. She looked across the bar and spotted familiar brunette who walked over to side of the bar next to where Sami and Emma were standing.

***

"Do I know you?" The brunette asked Emma who looked to her "you’re the sister roscoe, aren't you? I'm Charlee Royle Trevor's daughter" Charlee said as she walked over and took a seat next to her "Emma, I'm the baby of the family and the only girl" Emma said as Charlee smiled to her "protective brothers..i have the protective father" Charlee said as warren walked over to Charlee and wrapped an arm over her shoulder. He whispered something into her ear and she blushed. Emma looked across the bar and looked to Sami who was talking with Ellie, she felt jealous over the fact he was talking to another girl "so, you and warren, what's going on there?" Emma asked as Charlee took a sip of her drink "nothing" Charlee said as Emma rolled her eyes "there's a load of tension between you two, I can sense it" Emma said as Charlee rolled her eyes "says you and Sami, what's going on there" "nothing, it looks as if he is interested in Ellie" Emma said as she looked over to where ellie and Sami were "oh, please he hadn't stopped looking at you all night, besides its obvious that’s crazy about you" Charlee said as Emma looked to Sami and smiled.

***

Emma walked out of the toilets and stubbled slightly. She was drunk and smirked as she spotted Simon. He walked over to her "you need some air" he said as he took her arm and lead her towards the fire exit and onto the balcony. She looked to him and smiled as she looked out upon the village. She looked to Sami and smiled as he took a step towards her. He placed his hands on her hips and pulled her to him kissing her. She kissed him back and ran her hand through his hair as he pushed her up against the wall of the club. She deepened the kiss and moaned into it, both of them unaware that someone had in fact seen them