Prolouge

How long does a bond last long? A bond between friends, family, Allies. Well...who knows? But Strangely, She didn't feel any Strains between her friends. The rope is still solid even though it has gone through poisonous spider toxin, Chilly Blizzarding Bones, a thousand Flames. And also Facing a Scary Bone demon that almost annihilated the whole world.

Was it magic or just the Experience's that they have been through? They were always there with each other and if the bond is that Strong. Then Donghai, won't fear anything since she will Find them if ever they are lost.

She was the Connection fixer afterall.

BAM!

"Heeeeellllo Kiddo!!"

"Seriously again?! I just Fixed that window!"

"Oops-"

Grumbling seeing her window broken, She Glared at the Certain King that suddenly just barged in her room without even using the door or knocking. Grabbing her screwdriver and Tapes, She Gently Lifted up the broken part and used her tools "Wukong? Why are you here? You look Excited" Popping out Donghai's Blankets, Tripitaka Rubbed his eyes and yawned.

"Trip do you still have that Fillet?"

Asking him, Sun Wukong Flinched once he heard that Crown. I mean come on That Object Tormented him for years and do you know what it feels like? It's like getting Ripped off your body but it's MORE painful!

"I could use that to stop this Idiot destroying my stuffs"

"Nooooope I already kept it away eeeer-somewhere you can't find yes"

"You're no fun Trip"

Slouching, once she's done putting that broken part Donghai Sighs and puts away her tools. "Soooo how are you guys? Wow you look comfy there Master, do you feel Relaxed? How bout you Kid? Need help?" Asking them the great sage Grinned happily and Sits Comfortably on his cloud. Raising a brow at his Weirdness The Monk squints his eyes.

"Do you really miss us that much?"

"PFFFT- Miss?! I mean HUH?! Ahe-Naaaah-you see there's this-"

"Monkey king your face says it all"

It really is Funny seeing the Legendary monkey go flustered whenever They mention some embarrassing stuff that perfectly Makes his face Red. Like for example now. "Okay Fine! You got me! I've been Rotting in the mountain and Mk is on duty!" He huffed, And crossed his arms. Smirking seeing his Actions, Tripitaka Smiled.

"Also! I heard that you have a meeting for an annual Event!"

"Oh yes, Donghai it's now was it?"

"Yeah I do but I need my parents. But sadly they're a little busy as of now"

The event consists of a theme about the goddess of the moon Chang'e. The academy was planning about putting alot of booths and Theater dramas to attract Students and people. And she's one of those people that's gonna handle the Event.

"Oh wait! Let me help you then!"

"Uuuuuh how?"

Laughing out loud, Wukong flicked his fingers and Immediately he transformed to a Tall man with golden eyes, Tripitaka Gasped and Sparkled seeing his Disciple do that. "I'm gonna be your Guardian!" Wukong points out.