Chapter 9

[When the West meets the Sun]

"Do you think he will be able to tear through the memories?"

"Well He's Sun Wukong! He could do that tho....I mean Probably?"

"I'm sure he can! Remember he Wrecked havoc in heaven, pissed a lot of powerful Demons and stole some Ancient objects from the Celestial Realm and Lastly! He even challenged the Jade Emperor!"

'This is fine' she Grinned, Trying to cover all of the Loud banterings. Tripitaka can see it though that She is Annoyed of how loud they are. But you see all of them are worried for Sun Wukong "I tell you! This is not A joke! It's like He's Having a lot of doubts and crisis whenever he sees the Ink Versions of his Past friends!" The Spirits Shouted, and Donghai took a deep breath.

"Well he would of course! Who wouldn't?!"

"What if we could just break through the memories and search for him?"

"Well that would be convenient! But Our Monk and Small Cicada aren't Machines! They have limits Twerp!"

"Everyone stop shouting" Emperor Xia Sighs, Pinching the bridge of his nose. "Look I understand your concerns and fears. All of us are worried about the Great Sage." Standing up The ruler Dusted his Black Hanfu and Glanced to Donghai and Tripitaka. "He'll be fine. But as for our seven Crew. We need to help them. Gao?" Calling the Female General The woman Laughed and Nods "Xia is Right! That Monkey is tough I'm sure of it!" She Nods and All of the spirits sighs in defeat.

"All of you must have been helping Wukong...."

Tripitaka Smiled."thank you for that..." his Monkey Disciple may be strong. But being strong? Sometimes you can't carry it on. Calling for assistance won't be bad, it's not a shame too. "Hey so Since We're in a break. How about you guys introduce yourself fully to Donghai?" Tripitaka Chuckled.

"Oh right Donghai hasn't known our names!"

"Well Blame Xia! He's the bossy one here! We rarely get a spotlight!"

"Bossy one?" Emperor Xia Raised a brow and Glared "I am simply doing my job to Protect all of you" He rolled his eyes. And the spirits only Glared at him.