Chapter 5

"Gah! It's the same road!"

Back to the great sage who's in a mission to search for an exit. He was Getting impatient to be exactly, he was running and wandering around hoping that he would be able to get far as possible to explore. But whenever he wants to. The world seems against his plans and would bring him back in the same place where he was. Like a loop.

And what I mean is a Neverending Loop of him going back over and over again.

"Screw this shit!" He Grumbled, kicking a nearby Tree the poor thing Immediately got Throwned out like a ragdoll. Seeing this Wukong stood up properly and took a deep breath. "Okay calm down calm down. You can't go Ape shit and destroy everything. You have a kid with you! And both of you are stuck in here" He Said. Nodding the king then Decided to walk back in the village to check on Donghai.

Morning and Night still Exist here but Rain and snow? Huh. He doesn't really know but the wind sure is cold "Donghai?" Entering in the small home. The young kid has her hair down for now, to keep her neck warm. Sun Wukong Suggested it and if the temperature got high he could just tie her hair back up. "Monkey king.you're back!" Grinning, Wukong Smiled at her and Pat's her Head.

"Here take this Bar. You need energy"

"But....aren't you hungry?"

"Me? I'll be fine Kiddo. Infact I'm more worried for you..." He has been Observing everything and that includes the young girl. Her Health is....scarily Detoriating and it's Spiking up the fear inside him. The first night was Good, he was able to talk with her non stop. To be honest they sounded like besties in that Time.

But Staying here longer. Her Health is getting Weaker and He's afraid that if they'll stay here for longer then Donghai won't feel Good. "I've got Five of these in my Pockets. You can ask if you're hungry okay? And besides I can't feed you fruits that's in this—cursed Place....they all tasted bad" He did tried one to make sure if it's edible. But once he took a bite on it he Spits the food out.

"Tasted Ink?"

"I don't know what Ink taste like but the food here is Bad."

He Grumbled, throwing in spare Twigs and Dead leaves to keep the fire. Wukong sits beside her and Sighs "have you found anything yet?..." she Whispered, Concerning the sage even more of how weak her Voice is. 'What's happening to you kid...' She's getting fragile for God's sake....

"No...I tried going far as possible but...."

"It seems this Cursed World Hates us and kept bringing me back in the same place like a loop"

It's frustrating really. He tried different methods to break this loop but it just doesn't Work. "I should Try punching the soil here maybe that would work....—what do you think?" He asked, Smilling. He Flinched once her head Dropped on his Shoulders Scaring him as his Breath hitched the sage Held her shoulders and Shakes her.