Chapter 16

'How the hell did I get into this again?'

He's just minding his own business ya know? but his Instincts kicked in when he saw flashes of gold pass through the cave and then. there's the boy crying and slumped down on the ground cursing But Macaque of course still has decency-helped him up. letting the boy calm down first then let themselves just sit down watching the Sun go down and the vast sea.

He couldn't think straight the moment he left. he cried and silently just stare at the distance and watch the sea, of course it helped him a little bit. sometimes he wondered Is this what Monkey king felt when he was alone.

ya know just watching the birds fly and the sea calmly sway. the wind Passing through his Skin and the smell of the sea calming his body, yet even with the nature helping him to calm his nerves the unwavering guilt and pain still lingers;Mk hasn't felt this since the Ladybone demon Crisis last year but-This one is rather worst and so painful he could feel it sting his chest. "So You're just gonna sit here and do nothing?" He asked, the black furred monkey Resting his chin on his palm and stare at the distance, Glancing up as he sees the sky Thunder colors of gold,pink, red and blue "this is rather called-'Running away from my problems' Kid." He added, but Mk remained silent, Hugging his knees. the two sitting down Gazing through the vast sea surrounding the Flower fruit mountain.

"why are you here?"

"psh-what do you think?"

he scoffed, crossing his arms and resting his back on the cold stone walls of the cave. "Anyways, why?" He asked and Mk Frowned "it's just....I don't know what is this..." He mumbled, looking down his palms to see his veins glow gold, Macaque Hummed and then, looked at the boy. he's not dumb he was actually suprised to see the Kings Succesor Going....really weird. even he didn't know what's happening to him, it's not like it's the same as the Ladybone demon Fight last year but. this one seems covered in personal Mysteries that Mk needs to find out for himself.

"Do you-"

"No I dont know what's happening to you"

he immediately denied, Crushing the Delivery boys Hope and Salvation. what? you think he's gonna sprinkle the kid with candies and roses? No! if he was a teacher-which basically looks like now- he'll be the type to go hard on with his students. and that is what he did last year by the way "was it all about Azure,Donghai, And your-*ahem. Weird powers?" He trailed off and the boy nodded.

'never misses a thing. yep I'm good.'

"okay then let's talk about that." He stood up and Mk Blinked "where are you going?" He asked But Macaque simply Gestured him to follow him back inside the Cave "come on Problem kid. Let's talk" He said, following the shadow monkey back inside Macaque straightened him up, and placed him infront of him.