Chapter 6

"How is it possible?

"How is it possible?...."

"Is there a problem sage?"

"No no it's not a problem it's just a question"

Now that he's out in that section of the scroll. The only problem now is that they don't know who's memories is this. Unlike the others this one is a bit too peaceful. Which is scary. "The samadhi fire. How come you have it?" He asked, eyes scanning the Emperor who's leading the way. The man Glanced to him.

He didn't say a word, but continued on walking In a normal pace. "All I know is that Red son was the first to create a powerful weapon. Second that Mei was now the former wielder of that power." Red son was too young back then so that's why they have to remove the fire from him and seal it inside the 3 rings. "Hah! Three rings?" He laughed, Making the sage Roll his eyes.

"So?"

"I'm the First one that Created the samadhi fire."

Turning around, The Emperor Flicked his fingers. Showing the sage the well known Fire Dance around his Palms. "I Disciplined myself to Create this power. All for the sake of Liberty for my People" the king may have heard from that Demon. That he is a ruthless man.

Yes he was. He became ruthless. Because kindness cannot protect his people from War.

There's no kindness in the battlefeild. It's not all about of who's gonna be a looser or the Champion. War. Is a Battleground, of who's gonna be left alive fighting."I created this fire to decimate those Savages in my Kingdom." In the eyes of thousand men. The power he holds was a weapon of destruction. But he didn't consider this as a weapon.

This fire. Is Him.

That Sheer Burning Desire of wanting to Achieve Freedom and Reclaim their home. That's. What keeps him going in that Bloodshedd. He raised his arms and opened is palms, Forcing himself In the sea of blades. "Samadhi. It's all about the concentration of mind. In the state of samadhi. You are Untouchable. You could hear everything and feel the wind." Helping the Sage to Cross the Bridge. Wukong Gently Grabbed Donghai.

"Back in the ritual site. Where that 3 rings where forged again."

"Donghai was supposed to Die..."

"What?"

Mei embraced the girl too close to her. In the heart of the samadhi fire the Flames were uncontrollable that Donghai's skin Started to Turn to ash.

She was suppose to die there instantly.

"I...was about to die there?" She Whispered, Patting her head the Tall Emperor Smiled gently to her "We have been always watching you little light. I have been Watching you grow." It's just that they don't have enough connection with her. That's the reason they weren't able to show themselves to her like Sanzang.