Chapter 7

'My my even though I have gotten used at seeing my Self glow like gold

'My my even though I have gotten used at seeing my Self glow like gold. Seeing my pure colors sure is pleasant and Nostalgic to see...'

Red and gold colors are always his Choice whenever he chooses a Fabric. Even in blankets he prefers yellows or red. Sometimes blue since the color mixes so well with yellow and gold. "There there pigsy. A good warm compress will relax that back pain!" Since they are limited with supplies. Tripitaka Not even ashamed Ripped a small part of his clothing and used it as a hot compress for pigsy's back pains.

Usually if it's his Younger self seeing his Ripped fabric. He would cry. But since he's a old monk now, he ain't Buyin shit and will accept any Dirty things. Military ya know? Can't complain especially if you guys are seperated.

"Master you don't need to rip your Dress like that..."

"Awww don't worry Mk! It's fine! After all pigsy got some Old Backies to Tend to"

"Uuuugh"

Groaning, Tripitaka Cracked his knuckles and Swiftly Massaged the poor pigs back, Like a chiropractor ya know? "Ow!" Pigsy Yelped, and one last Crack the Monk nods. Sighing in relief Pigsy Thanked him. "Man We got some mad and rad Skills yet we let Master Tripitaka carry us out in danger.....I feel bad." Slouching on the ground, Mk who's Preparing fire wood dropped them and Chuckled.

Right they successfully Got pigsy and Tang back. Cool! Venturing through the wilderness is gonnabe easy!

Oh boy how wrong they were. Demons are everywhere! And alligators too!

Guarding not just one but three people. Mk and Mei are putting up their tough Muscles up and fight some Demons. But Knowing this kind of situations, it's not like he doesn't want them to Use force. But He knows it's also right to flee and escape to avoid Injuries or maybe even deaths.

Fighting some Demons. Alligators, and Random Snakes. Tripitaka is always the fastest one to Carry them and Run in full speed leaving a trail of dust and smoke. It's impressive really.

"How long have you been guys searching for us?" Pigsy asked, And the Monk Smiled. "For an hour or so, It seems that the Azure Lions Words are quite on point. If our bonds are that strong then we'll be able to find each other!" Beaming a smile, this made the atmosphere around a bit more light.

"There's still 3 people to search for. As for now rest everyone. Back then in my journey, I get to sleep under the large tree or Wukong would search for shelter!"

"Ooh! Tell us more about your journey Master!"

Tang Shaked in Excitement. Scooting close to listen more Pigsy got intrigued at this too and Listened carefully as to what the Monk is telling them. "Have fun guys I'll just go And....Take some fresh air..." Sneakily Walking out, Mei noticed this. Eyes scanning Mk as he leave their camp spot.

Raising a brow, She Glanced back to them. And then followed suit.

As he walked through the night, he didn't Wander off that far from the camp. Instead he chose to take a seat on the Nearest Pond and admire the moon, Taking a deep breath he Sighs. The cold brushing through his skin.