Chapter 10

"So who's this Green Warrior?-its okay calling you that right? hehe you just really remind me of my sister!" Sitting together in a circle, Mei has been massaging the Monks Hand since literally she felt like all of his power is Chanelled down his p...

"So who's this Green Warrior?-its okay calling you that right? hehe you just really remind me of my sister!" Sitting together in a circle, Mei has been massaging the Monks Hand since literally she felt like all of his power is Chanelled down his palms.

Or was it?

Well nevermind that, for now though it seems the monk has rested well even though the two of them or maybe three plus her Grandpa, is locked in a cage "She's Mei, I took her under my wing" Tripitaka Smiled, and Ao Lie Gasped his green orbs Sparkling in delight.

"A new Disciple! Wait Gimmie a minute my brain can be a Snail sometimes-*ahem"

"Older Brother Wukong is the oldest since technically he's the first, second is Brother Baije third is Me of course~"

Is he....

Counting?-

"And fourth is Bro Wujing!" Ao Lie Grinned, and then Glanced to the Girl "since You're my Junior, as your Big bro I'll watch over you! Don't worry maybe I can teach you some draaaaggooon stuff and maybe you can have your own dragon too!" He Giggled, holding Mei's hand her heart leaped out her throat, Crying in tears of joy the two Dragons started circling and jumping while the great Monk on the other hand is just sitting on the sidelines with a smile watching his Disciple and Mei getting along so well.

"I would be honored!"

"Ehehehe~ tears of joy! Tears of joy! I'm kinda Giddy to have another younger Bro-no wait you're a girl-*ahem. Younger Sister I mean"

Well technically I'm your Granddaughter. A thousand times in the family tree.

But sure! You kinda vibe like a older brother so I'm digging it!

"Anyways you're okay right? How about you Master? Are your legs tired again with all of the running?" Ao Lie Giggled, earning the monk a little Irk mark on his Forehead. Okay Fine he's a Whiny Monk back then and his legs gets tired to easily. Spaghetti legs per se.

But hey he's different now! He can run fast now, even fight if it needs to and he's independent!

Well....except if he gets overwhelmed with a lot of people or crowds he's gonna burst crying and he'll look for Donghai or Tang.

I hope you still remember.

"Actually I carried Master in piggy back ride" Mei Grinned and The Monk Blinked, okay that's kinda fine excuse. "Eh? You carried Master?! Were the saaaaame!!!" The Dragon Squeled and shaked Mei. "I carry Master too ya know! I can turn into a horse!" He proudly huffed, and Mei Nods with a smile once she heard her grandfather anounce that Pretty proud and he seems happy too.

"You didn't get a back ache right?"

"Eh, I've carried a friend back then and I dunno it's like-a habit? I don't know if it's a good or bad thing"