Chapter 15

BAM!!!

BAM!!!

Like a Sea of Fire. Flames and Punches were all thrown out the humble home-no longer it stands as a peaceful Place for the Demonbull family. well...not for Red son atleast for now. He Blasted Flames, assisting His Father and Mother as they fought these intruders who has the Guts to infiltrate their Home and destroy some of their Works.

who are these People?

why are they after them?

surely He can't remember these guys heck even their faces. in fact they're all new to him. strangers per se. but here he is, with his father who seems suprised to see these three people that Destroyed their peaceful walls "father who are these people?" He asked, clenching his Flaming fist his father raised his palm pushing his son behind and also his wife "they're not worth to know My son." his deep voice spoke, huffing out in annoyance "This pursuit has warped your mind, brother. It is the only reason I could imagine that you would have the nerve to assault my home and harm my family!" the demon Bull king shouted, amidst the smoke and heat desolving. the Azure Lion Huffed, in his hand is the Familiar Girl, Seeing this The Demon bull kings eyes widen, and so is Red son.

"Golden girl?!"

"Out of all the people that child?! have you lost your mind?!" Hearing his father shout in anger, Red son took a stance "Brother, I only bear fangs to those that would bear theirs to my own." Azure Spoke, still holding Donghai's wrist "The Girl is an exception" He calmly spoke "but your family...They wouldn't understand a thing! it has been our dream to conquer the Celestial realm together!" He said, to this Donghai Bit on his hand, but Azure simply just flinched but he didn't let go "let go of The Girl! She's clearly uncomfortable!" Butting in, Ironfan Gripped her weapon, Incase if one of these intruders would dare to attack she wouldn't hesitate to blow them away with a single swing of her fan.

"Conquer? How many times must you be Struck down chasing the same foolish dream?!"

"Azure. Conquering the Heavens have consequences. Me and my family are out of this! so don't Bring This to us!"

The king shouted, Glaring to the Lion. Seeing this Azure Frowned. This? What happened?

what happened to his sworn brother?

"Out of this?-" He Chuckled bitterly "You're not the man I Used to know. the Demon Bull king would never bow so willingly in face of the heavens. he was strong!" he shouted back, but the Demon Bull king stood unfazed by his Words "you and I agreed and shared the same ambition!" He added, and the Demon Bull king scoffed "That was Years ago Brother. I'm a changed man. and This change....I didn't regret any of it" He spoke proudly, protecting his family with his large figure, Hearing his father's words Red son Awed.