Chapter 4

"Kid

"Kid.....you look So Bad right now"

Do you want to Know what it looks like? This world he's currently Stuck in? Well. It's like the clouds are about to drop a tear of water. The winds would howl in coldness. They have been walking for hours with only each other's company. Wukong carried Donghai behind his back and despite him trying to warm her up.

There's just something wrong about her condition. "Why....are we walking again?..." Donghai Whispered, Her voice Cracking and the dryness is not helping too. How many times has she asked that question again? "Were walking to find shelter. I can't Leave you shivering Kid That's not just Great" He Sighs. Eyes Glistening once he saw a faint figures of small houses. He Grinned and Ran in full speed

Entering the entrance of the small Village. He expects that there would be people greeting them or just walking around. But instead. It's a Empty and desolate Area, the Houses are all fine no damage. No touched Objects and not even a animal was seen or making noises.

"This world....sure is empty"

He said. Hating that maybe it's possible that only them are inside this section of the scroll. Maybe even the section that's not recorded yet or just simply empty.
Assuming that the two of them are stuck in this section. Wukong Frowned once he thought of it.

"Stay here Kid. Don't go okay? I'll Light a Fire for us"

"Okay...."

There's a nearby Home that's suitable for them. Having no choice but to break a few wooden furnitures and Use them as a fuel for the fire. He then searched around looking for blankets and maybe even Small Head covers incase winter would come.

Right maybe Weather's exist here so it's better to be ready than sorry.

As for where they are now. Then he gotta find a exit and Free themselves here, but Sensing the cold and eerieness of this section. Truth to be told. He doesn't feel welcome here.

But the only one that's Comforting him is Donghai's presence. She is The Warm light and that Just adds up more knowing that she's the Cicada itself. Sitting across the kid, Wukong sighs in Distress knowing that what this Scroll can do. It doesn't just show you all of the memories but it can also Show you your fears and the Traumas you have faced from the past.

"There should be a way out..."

Always. There's always a flaw. Around somewhere here might be a exit but as for the next part. It's either they'll be out safely or they'll get Trasported to another section of the scroll. "Uuuggh...." Blinking and Glancing to the girl. Wukong immediately sits beside her and wrapped another blanket.

"My head hurts..."

"Must be from the fall....don't worry just rest. I'll guard you" tucking her in. Donghai dozed off and Closed her eyes. Stepping out slowly The king Sighs again and Rubbed his temples.