Chapter 3

The boy was running frantically, Fighting back the tears building up in his Eyes

The boy was running frantically, Fighting back the tears building up in his Eyes. He was soaking wet coming back in the shop, looking around for Mei. He dragged everyone with him outside and called Sandy for a Ride immediately saying it's fucking urgent.

"MEI! -MEI!! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

He ran, Scaring pigsy and Tang who's having a fine Chat. The boy Ran back and forth "GUYS! GET OUT HURRY!" He noticed the two, Dragging them out He then ran back inside searching.

"MEI!"

"Kid what's with all of the Shouting?! You're Scaring Everyone here!"

"PIGSY ITS IMPORTANT! JUST COOPERATE WITH ME FOR NOW!"

He Shouted, Making the chef Blink at the sudden volume of voice. "Oh lord..." He looks stressed and scared as if he's hyperventilating. "Mei! Hurry!" Founding her inside Donghai's room Playing video games, She Gasped once Mk grabbed her arms and dragged her out "Hey! What's up with you?! That was the last round!" She Shouted, not listening to her Mk Closed the doors and once they're outside He called Sandy while walking back and forth.

"Sandy! We need you! And Bring the Van Hurry!"

"Mk!"

"Just-No Sandy! I'll tell once we're there!"

"Mk! Come on are you even listening to me?!"

Slapping him, The boy Flinched and Looked at her. Once Mei saw his Wide eyes and Sweating Face, His shaking palms and Heavy breathing. Her eyes softened "Hey hey calm down....what happened? Why-why are you Shouting around?" She asked, rubbing his shoulders and Patting them.

Mk Gulped and Whimpered. Until it became a chocking sob that he's trying to hold back "Mei! We need to go in The flower fruit mountain!" He Exclaimed. Sensing his Lack of Explaining everything and his Distress, she Nods.

"So you're saying....that you unsealed a cursed scroll and Saw Demon bull king, Princess ironfan, Nezha and A bunch of Demons you didn't know who?" Tang has Dealt alot of cursed things. But a scroll? Classic okay but if it makes Mk so Distress and even made him cry. Then this Is no joke of a scroll. "Actually no" He Sighs.

"It's Like their ink Versions that attacked us! And they're-" Stopping, the Memories of that event Made him Hold back a sob.

His mentor Released all of what's left of his strength and Created a barrier.