Chapter 8

"Wait—Trip I can touch you?"

"Donghai my Cicada stop Pinching my face please" Tripitaka Chuckled, Still Pinching the monks face Donghai still can't believe she's like–touching Tripitaka but with a body. Like come on she's used at running pass him. "And yes I'm physically feeling that pain" He sighs, and she stopped Pinching him. "Woah....So I'm not Hallucinating!" She Grinned, Turning all giddy just by the thought of her Slapping him on the shoulder or Asking for Piggy back rides. "Okay then. But first! We're glad you're back with us Dear!" Tripitaka Grinned, Ruffling her hair Donghai Laughed.

"So? What happened? Are you with someone?"

"Actually yes!"

She Nods, remembering her interactions with the Great Sage and Emperor Xia. She told them everything she knows. Including the Difficulty Wukong and her Has to Face and solve. "Your with Monkey king all this time?" Mei Awed. And the thought of it seems hard. All of them got Seperated, but Sun Wukong Pushed Donghai out that Section of the scroll and Saved her first. "Yeah...but Mk. You said something about the Azure Lion? Monkey kings Sworn Brother?" She asked, and the boy nods.

"Yeah. He made this Instruction for us and how we would find each other."

"That's good! All that's left is Sandy! We need to find him!"

Donghai Grinned, holding the Scroll that the Azure Lion made for them. Tripitaka Winced once Donghai said that. If he is right then Sha Wujing. His Disciple might be around here. That guy is soft and friendly, really Is caring and Knows how to logic things but uhhh...—Wujing once told him some personal stuff about himself. Which includes all of his Dark sides...

"Oh my Dear Disciple..." Tripitaka sighs, Remembering that Soft Disciple of his that always smiles and cheers everyone up. "I hope he's not that Brutal...." He mumbled.

"As of now though we don't know where we could find Sandy..."

"It's okay Mk. There's still alot of time for us to adventure around." Mei Chuckled, And Glanced to The Monk and Donghai. "As of now....we can't always camp here in the wild." She Blurted, making the Monk Sweatdropped. I mean she's right? The wild has a lot of mosquitoes and they need resources too. "Let's go and Find a nearby town!" Tang proposed. And everyone agreed. Can't deny it since literally all of them are getting tired Seeing a lot of mosquitoes and Crocodiles biting their asses off.

"Here Hai Let me Carry you"

"Oh thanks Mk. But I'll manage. Besides it's just a Scratch"

"But—but you fell a bit hard..."

Eyes Squinting with all Her senses kicking in. Mei the Wingmen with all of this crazy plans. She Grinned secretly and watched Mk's eyes tear up like a puppy whilst Donghai seems oblivious enough to not see the heart signals coming from the boy. "Oi. Come on dude it's just a Scratch! I can walk! See?" Standing up, Donghai Huffed and Grinned. "It's Like a 5 year old kid tripping down the road! No biggies!" She laughed, tying up the scroll She Grabbed Mk by his Arms and dragged him.