Chapter 2

"Helllooooo"

"Helllooooo"

Calling out, Donghai accepted the invitation coming from Sun Wukong. So of course she's now standing a few feet away from the waterfall. Beside her is Tripitaka who's Flipping through pages with his new Book. She bought it for him anyways. "Monkey king! It's me Donghai!" She called out. She can't enter the kings Abode since it's sealed with a secret Power or something. And only Mk and him could open it

"Kid!"

Popping out the Entrance, Wukong immediately Grabbed her inside with a large Grin. Followed by His master getting dragged along Tripitaka Awed once he's inside the kings territory. "You came! Just in time! I was busy Pushing these junks off" Pointing behind him. A pile of cloths and Boxes are scattered. Filled with old objects and maybe even cursed one Wukong Pushed them aside. "Whew I really thought you won't come though! Since like You're always with Mk and Mei!" Well since they're best friends the three would always stick around causing ruckus.

"Well I am! But Since you asked with such Pretty Handwriting. I said Why not?! Trip also felt like it to beat you with cards!"

"Who says I'll play cards with you? You see I'm reading Here?"

"Wow what a bummer Trip"

Crossing her arms, the king only Chuckled. "Need help with these?" Asking, The king Shrugged and Let's her help around arranging a few boxes.

Also Donghai has another reason as to why she's here.

"Hey Monkey king is Mk Training a lot lately?"

"Why'd you ask?"

Tilting his head, he skillfully used his Tail to Balance the boxes and stack them up. "He trains but I'm not that mean to overtrain him. I have schedules for him and his routines! See?" Grabbing out a folded paper, he then showed it to her. "What's the catch? Is he okay?" That boy May be Active and jumps around a bit too much but if ever he's in trouble well Expect some Angry mentor coming to the rescue.

"No. But he's been acting weird these days, he doesn't even wear his Bandana and ties his hair in low ponytail?"

"Oh? Well now that's the thing I need to see! My Succesor changing looks?!"

He always sees his boy wearing that iconic Bandana and his Yellow Jacket. It just matches to him and the color of his Staff. But changing his looks? Boy he's on to see it! "Also Mk and Mei are up to something that I'm quite Confused. Like something about phase 1 and 2? Well that's all I heard" Those two talking are like a Whisper, she can't hear anything and in the end she gave up and focused on her deliveries.

"Weeeell my Small Cicada why don't you try and ask Mk and Mei?"

"I should?"

"Yeah!" Jumping towards her, Wukong wrapped his arms around her shoulders and Grinned "you guys are buddies! Mei seems good to go and Mk is your Chaos Delivery boy Am I right?" He Grinned, and well. Yeah Maybe asking them won't be that bad. "Oh poor Child" as for our Monk.