Chapter 14

"A-Azure? Donghai?"

"A-Azure? Donghai?"

Mk breathed, out. Looking back and forth to the Lion, and His Friends. Helping him stand up properly Tang Nodded and then glanced back to The Azure Lion "W-Where's Monkey king? Tang? Wait-Azure-" Mei stopped him protectively standing infront of her Allies with her sword drawn out "explain yourself Azure. All this time....Just what are you up to?" She hissed, confusing Mk even more as to why are they so cautious infront of the guy that Helped them.

The way they look at him. Even His mentor the Monkey king seems Cautious once he saw his Sworn brother.

Battling the curse and reuniting with His mentor and Mei, it wasn't easy. Like the Ink Demons strength he could play With their memories and use it to his advantage,playing with their emotions and Tugging their weak spots.

"Such pitiful creatures."

The Ink Demon Cackled, covering and changing the whole world to nothing but Grey and dark colors. Standing infront of them the Warden himself Grinned "Cowardly." He Grinned, forming a giant Ink Replica of Wukongs Old Companion "Reckless." Another puddle of Ink Formed, circling them a large Dragon Stood infront of Mei, gasping as she saw her grandfather.

"MONSTROSITIES!!"

The demons voice Thundered, disoriented mixing with the voices of the Dead people they all loved and fought for.

"All doomed to play a role in tearing this world apart. To cause nothing but chaos and destruction!"

The Demon laughed, the eyes of his prisoners shaking in fear. The king himself Gritted his teeth, Gripping the Golden Staff he pointed it Boldy to the Demon "ENOUGH!" He Shouted, stopping the Demon. "You're no one to Dictate our destiny!" He Trembled and Mk Gripped his Arms, stopping him to do Harsh Actions.

"We can't Change of who we are. Not even in a hundred lives or even a thousand lifetimes ago!!"

"We live to what choice we made! And-"

He stopped, remembering his old Allies. His Master and even the Dragon he failed to protect all because of a fire that he mistakenly Let go. "Only we decide of who we are and what we do with the power we have. Even If facing the Faults we failed to Make it right-its-ITS US!" He Shouted, but the curse-Not even Fazed at such Speech he Chuckled.