Introduction

Hello, welcome to my story. Thank you for clicking on this story, it means a lot to me! :D

So, to avoid any confusions, there are two interpretations of Reverse Falls, the one I'm writing is the rival swap: Gideon swaps with Dipper and Mabel swaps with Pacifica.

Cards of Clairvoyance is has a plot made by me with inspiration on Forest of Riddles by undying_lilies. (Thank you for letting me take inspiration on your story, Lilies :) ) and Shades of Blue by fallingunDawn

I don't know how to draw people (digitally, at least), so I don't think I'll be adding any art here (unless you're okay with sketchbook doodles, then I might add some).

If you want to draw the characters as you imagined them based on the description I put, you're welcome to, as long as you credit me for Cards of Clairvoyance.

This is a profanity-clean series, I'd like a comment section with no cussing and nothing inappropriate (as I mentioned on the description). If you cuss on the first time I'll let you slide with a warning and delete it, do it again and you're blocked. Thanks for understanding :)

I don't know when I'll update this since school is coming back next week for me, but I'll try to update as soon as I can!

If you have any questions, just comment or message me.

That's all I had to say, I hope you like the story! Enjoy!