16

'I can't wait to see this movie.' He is all excited, smiling to himself as he's driving.
To be honest, I barely heard what he said as I got pretty lost in watching him. He is looking at the road anyway, so I have a free-to-watch view at his perfect profile.

He really did lose all of his baby fat he used to have. His high cheekbones and sharp jawline are a proof of that. I wonder if I'd cut my finger passing over that jawline. Even his nose is pretty and small. But it's his lips that will always pull the attention. Plump, soft lips. If only he wasn't driving. I want to kiss him so badly...

Talking of driving, I didn't even know he could drive. Seems he's been driving qiute a bit, as he's barely using his other hand. He's got one of his hands on the steering wheel, with the other one on the gear stick. It's kinda attractive the way he manuvers the car with one hand, gliding over the wheel with the palm of his hand.

I didn't realize we stopped at the red light as I was gazing at him, smiling to myself, completely lost in thought.
He looked at me and smiled, 'What is it? Are you okay?'

Well, that's not at all embarrassing. Getting caught staring. 'Oh, Y-yes!' I said that a bit too loud, surprising even myself

'I'm not going to kindap you.' He jokes

'That's-that's not it. I was just admiring the view is all.' I tell him a bit more quietly now, stuttering, looking anywhere but him

'I don't see how this is fair. I don't get to watch because I have to drive.' He pouts a little

'It's okay. I can drive us back.' I joke, making him chuckle

'Can you even drive?' He asks

'Nope. I never learned how. I'll probably do it this year.'

'I guess we have a plan for after the movie.' He grins at me from ear to ear

'You-You want to put me behind the wheel? Do you have a death wish?' I ask him, raising my eyebrows at him

'I got you a damn sword for your birthday. I'm sure you can handle driving.' He laughs. 'Besides, I'm taking you somewhere where you can't run anyone over.'

'Okay, I guess you do make a good point.' I laugh along. 'At least we have the time to write our wills until then.' I joke

'I got nothing to leave, besides my manga stuff. And I'm the only child, so who does it go to?' He sighs

'I got Kookie, but he would probably use the mangas as coasters and my katana to play around the house pretending to be a warrior or some crap.' I laugh at the thought of Jungkook swinging the sword, yelling stuff in japanese.

We were laughing about that for a bit before we arrived at the cinema.

'This better be a good one. It's been almost 2 damn years since they announced it.' He is cute when he pouts

'Come on. You think Mappa won't pull a good one?' I ask. Mappa is an animation studio for the movie we're about to watch.

'Okay, point taken.' He grins

We bought some popcorn and soda and went in to find our seats. There were plenty of people wearing some kind of cosplay costume or simply a hoodie with the characters on it. It always ends up like this when there is an anime movie showing.

This is a very sought-after movie, so the place is pretty much packed. Just listening for a short time, you can hear people talking about how excited they are.

Jimin was just as excited. He was shaking his knee, staring at the screen, mumbling to himself,'Come on, start already.'

I was looking at him, giggling quietly. He is unreal.
He probably felt me stare at him, so he turned to me. 'Don't judge. I've been waiting, okay?' He defends himself, laughing