19

Jimin
I'll be there in 15

Me
See you soon

Jimin is coming over as he promised. I don't know why I'm running around cleaning my room like a crazy person. He's been in here a million times. He doesn't care. And why am I doing my hair? I'm staying in!

'What the hell is wrong with you?' Jungkook was watching me from the door. Looks like he knocked, but I didn't hear him at all

'Oh- what?' I ask. He'll have to be more specific

'You've been banging around for an hour.' He says

'Oh, I moved my bed to clean underneath.' I tell him

'You moved the-' He stops talking, taking a deep breath. 'You have issues.' He exits the room, closing the door behind him.

I took the quickest shower ever before Jimin arrived. I don't wanna be sweaty and smelly. I didn't hear him come already as I was under the shower. I came out wrapped in my towel to grab my clothes, as I didn't take anything with me.

'Oh, Jesus!' He scared the shit out of me, laying on my bed

He was just as equally surprised, looking at me, wide-eyed. For a moment, I forgot I only had a towel around myself. I looked down, then quickly took a few steps back.
'Are you trying to tell me something?' He asks, picking up the condom from my nightstand. Fucking Kookie.

'No, no, no! Shit. I'll explain after I get dressed. This is a complete misunderstanding.' I defend myself, and he starts laughing

'Let me guess. Kookie?' He asks, putting the condom down

'Yep.' I sigh heavily. 'Fuck it. You already saw me, no point hiding, right?' I walk to my closet, taking some clothes out. This is gonna be an awkward one.
'I need to get to that one. Sorry.' I apologize, coming right next to him. This nightstand is reserved for my underwear. This is embarrassing. On a square. First. I'm naked, wearing a towel. Second, he can see all of my underwear.

I grab the first thing I laid my eyes on and quickly run to the bathroom.
It took me a good minute to calm myself down and cool my face. I need to get the redness away.

'That was a nice welcome.' He teases as I come out of the bathroom

'I thought I had more time. Seems I have terrible time management skills.' I sigh, getting on the bed next to him

'At least now I know you are wearing black underwear.' He teases even more

'At least I'm wearing something.' I cover my face in shame, and he laughs, pulling me to his chest

'It's never boring with you, is it?' He chuckles

'Nope. Just embarrassing.' I chuckle a bit

'So, do I wanna know why Kookie is giving you condoms?' He snickers. He tried so hard to be serious

''You might need it." I imitate Kookie's voice, then rolling my eyes

'At least we know he's safe.' Jimin jokes

'I don't even wanna know.' I sigh heavily, and Jimin laughs

'So, what are we doing today?' He asks, changing the subject

'I have no idea. Sorry. I just wanted-'

'I know.' He cuts me off by pushing me down on the bed and kissing me as his arm wraps around my waist. I hug him around his neck, kissing him back. His hand found a way under my shirt again, sliding over to my back. I love the feeling of his fingers on my skin. How he touches me so gently. I put my other hand on his chest, running it down his torso slowly, until I reached the bottom of his shirt. I did the same at him, slowly running my hand up his stomach, under his shirt. I can feel his muscles under the palm of my hand. Doesn't seem like he minds it at all. He only deepened the kiss, pressing himself against me closer. I slid my hand higher up to where his ribs are, pulling him closer by hugging him.
He gently pulled on my bottom lip with his teeth, making me smile into the kiss. He placed a few softer, passionate kisses on my lips before he pulled away, brushing his nose against my jaw, then kissing me once right on the line. He's driving me crazy.