52 (+18)

YUNA POV

'Wait, wait! I need to do one thing!' Jimin giggles, stopping me in front of the door. I had a feeling what was going to happen so I just went with it, giggling.

He picked me up like a princess, carrying me inside.
'Welcome home, Mrs.Park.' He smiles at me beautifully

'Go, take a look around your new home.' He smiles at me, putting me down.

'This feels unreal.' I mumble as I start walking slowly, looking around. I haven't quite grasped the fact that I'll be living here with him just yet. I don't think it will seem real for a while. This is crazy. If someone told me I'll be engaged by the time I turn 23, I'd tell them they're insane.

'Oh my God..' I muttered quietly to myself as I walked into the living room, and saw the painting I gave him, hanging on the wall. He even had it framed.

I felt his arms wrap around me from behind as he leaned his chin on my shoulder.
'I didn't want to ruin it so I kept it in a frame. I've had it up ever since you gave it to me.' He speaks softly

'You are crazy...' I mumble

'About you, maybe.' He says as he turns me around gently
He slowly cups my face, leaning in to kiss me. He started kissing me gently, his lips softly melting over mine. His hands held me close, sliding up and down my back. But the kisses started becoming more passionate, and his hands slid under my shirt, up to my waist. It was more than enough to make me gasp.

'I'm sorry. The apartment tour is done for now.' He whispers against my lips, squeezing me lightly where my waist is.

'We have time.' I smile, sliding my hand to the edge of his shirt, and slowly lifting it. He smiled back at me and raised his arms, helping me take off his shirt, and throwing it on the ground.

I ran my hand up and down his torso, leaving kisses on his chest. He took a few deep breaths as he let me do whatever I wanted. His fingers slowly grazed down the side of my body, pulling my shirt up as well.

I giggled as his expression went from a smile to a shock.
'Yuna... I'm- I- wow.' He chuckled seemingly at a loss for words.

I wore sexy, black, lacy lingerie. I thought we were celebrating. Might as well do it properly.

I put my hands on the edge of his jeans, grabbing onto it and pulling him closer.
'I believe we're here to celebrate, fiancé.' I smirk at him a little

He smirks at me in the sexiest way, licking his bottom lip lightly.
'This is the second time today you're testing my patience, my lovely fiancé.'

I very slowly start undoing his belt, playing around a bit.
'I'd say I'm sorry, but I'm really not.' I tell him, looking into his eyes, biting on my bottom lip.

Just looking at him gets me all worked up. He is built like a perfectly molded sculpture. And this face of an angel makes it impossible to look away. Especially those lips.. my God am I lucky...

'Don't look at me like that.' He growls, running his hand into my hair and pulling me in. He kissed me deeply, letting his tongue into my mouth.

While he was kissing me, I was working on undoing his button and his zipper, and opening his jeans. He grunted into my mouth as I ran my hand over his already hard bulge.

His other hand went down to my ass, grabbing it roughly, and making me gasp. He let go of my hair and pulled down my bottoms. I pushed them even lower, then kicked them off to them side.

'Fuck.' He cursed, looking me up and down. I put on some black stockings to go with the lingerie.
'Fuck the room. I'm taking you here.' He growls again, lifting me up and sitting me down on the dining table a few feet behind me.