33

The music was kind of modern, but with a nice beat in the background. The beginning of the song itself was beautiful, calming.

The first person to come out on the stage was Jimin. He walked slowly to the middle of the stage in the dim light, pulling his feet after each step. It's one of those things that dancers do that makes the performance dramatic.

He stopped once he got to his spot, and a light shone on him.
This black costume goes perfectly with his silver hair. He looks like a piece of art.

The music started playing more intensely, and he started doing the choreography. He is insanely flexible. That high kick he just did went into a full split.

He is dazzling to watch. Hypnotising.
It's not just the way he moves and controls his body. It's his facial expressions as well. You can't look away from him no matter how much you want to.

It took me a second to realise that there were other dancers on the stage now, dancing behind him. It looks like they put him in the center. Everyone else is wearing the white costume, except him. He stands out so much.

I think I get now why he was so nervous about this. He never told me they put him in the middle of everything. He must have felt so much pressure.

He did some crazy areal tricks, making a lot of people gasp. I know what he can do as I watched him dance many times, but it's still breathtaking to see.

There were parts where he was being carried around by a group, making it look like he's flying.

The piece ended with him repeating the same steps from the beginning, but backward, until he got back to his spot from the beginning.

The music stopped, and the audience started applauding like crazy. I got up, clapping loudly as well. I felt a little tear roll down my cheek. I didn't realize I was crying, as I was smiling in awe the entire time.
I haven't cried in years, not for anything apart anime.

The dancers got together to the middle, bowing to the audience. Jimin looked over, flashing me a huge smile, melting me on the spot.

'He is insane.' Minho comments, sniffling a bit. Looks like I'm not the only emotional one. I looked around to see quite a few people wipe their tears.
'There are a few more pieces from other groups, so he won't be back for a while. Let's watch it.'Minho smiles

'Oh, of course.' I smile, sitting back down as they disappear off the stage

This was incredible. I wish I had recorded it.

About 6 more art pieces later, the showcase ever with a thunderous applause. The theatre started emptying out but by bit. It went pretty fast.
Minho was nice enough to stay with me until the dancers got changed and got out.

Turns out he's one of the friends Jimin told me about. He seems like a really nice guy, honestly.

'Yuna!' I heard Jimin call my name. I turned around to see him running to me. I didn't even get to say hi before he picked me up from the ground, twirling me around. I heard Minho laugh, but he didn't say anything.
'What did you think?' He asks, putting me down, smiling beautifully at me

'Jimin, that was perfect! I wish I could see it again.' I tell him. 'Why didn't you tell me that you were the center?!' I smack him lightly on the shoulder

He giggles at me, 'It wouldn't be much of a surprise if I did that, would it?'

'Okay. Good point.' I giggle back. 'You were extraordinary!' I beam at him

'She even cried.' Minho adds, reminding us he's still here

'Oh, shit. Sorry, Minho. I kind of forget about other people when I'm with her. I'm so sorry.' He apologizes to him