55

'This is going to be fun.' I giggle as they call me to the middle of the floor

All the single girls got together behind me, a few feet behind. I glanced over just to see where I should direct the bouquet to. Ah, got it.
I winked at Kookie before throwing the bouquet behind me, straight at Suri.

'Great aim!' All the guys give me thumbs up

Suri was so excited. She ran straight to Kookie, hugging him, showing him that she caught the bouquet. He was smiling fondly at her, caressing her face as she was explaining. God, they're adorable.

'Let's see who is going to be the next husband then.'

A bride usually has a little garter around her thigh, and there was this funny tradition where a husband had to take it off the wife's thigh, using only his teeth. This is going to be funny. And embarrassing.

They brought a chair for me to sit on in the middle. Jimin walked over, smirking at me. Shit.
He bent down on his knees in front of me, looking right into my eyes.

'Please don't do anything. Not here.' I warn him.

He just smirks at me as he leans to my thigh, kissing it right above the garter, smiling. He then bit lightly onto the garter and started pulling it off of my leg. Well, it should be embarrassing how quickly he did it. It took him about 5 seconds. He looked up at me, smirking, still holding the garter in his mouth. God, he's hot...

'Someone had some practice!' Taehyung teases him, making most of the people laugh

The guys were supposed to line up to catch the garter, but Jimin had a different idea. He grins as he slingshots it right at Kookie.
Good going, Jimin.

'Ignoring this came from my sister's leg, that was cool.' Kookie grins, putting it around his wrist as a joke

'Good job, baby.' I giggle at Jimin, hugging his arm

'I just followed your lead. I saw you aiming at Suri. I'm guessing he's proposing as he planned.' He smiles

'Yes. Tonight, after the wedding.' I hug him tighter

He turns to me, cupping my face gently. He was smiling in the most angelic way, giving me a beautiful eye smile.
'You look unreal, you know. It's like you came right out of some fairytale.'

'I could say the same. My price charming.' I smile at him, putting my arms around his waist gently

He leans in closer, brushing his nose lightly over mine. I saw a smile on his face as he brushed his lips against mine.
'I can't wait to get home.' He says quietly

'I'll jump on you now. Don't test me.' I tell him, pulling him closer so I can kiss him

He exhaled loudly once our lips connected, tightly hugging me around the waist. He kissed me for a while, barely letting me breathe.
'We should go and cut the cake before we get kicked out of our own wedding.' He giggles

'Oh, the cake!' I completely forgot about that. 'Let's do that!'

He called someone over to bring the cake out.
Everyone started laughing once the cake came out. Of course. He had to do it. He said he will plan this, and now I see why.

It's a huge anime, 5 story cake. And, of course, he made it Demon Slayer for the good old times.

'You are absolutely insane.' I tell him, still in shock

'Aaand here you go.' He grins. He brought the katana, giving it to me.

'I love you so much right now.' I can't believe this guy.