28

I was supposed  to go over to his place as he's close to the station. I had the address and everything. I was just reading it on my phone, figuring out which way to go now that I got off the train.

I was walking down the platform, my bag over my shoulder, my nose in my phone.

'I'm sorry, miss, do you need some help? You seem lost.' I would recognise that voice even in the darkest of nightmares. I look up at him, seeing him standing right in front of me. He came here to wait for me.

'Jimin!' I drop my bag on the ground, jumping on him. He picked me up, hugging me tightly. God, I missed him so much. I hide my face in his neck, taking a deep breath. I missed his smell.

'Mmmmm...' he mumbles, squeezing me tighter. 'I missed you like crazy.' He says quietly

'I missed you, too.' I squeeze him back

He helped me get down from him, but he pulled me closer right away, kissing me deeply. I didn't care who was watching our what they were thinking. I kissed him back, running my hand into his hair. Finally... those lips...

He pulled away, brushing his nose on mine, smiling at me
'You're finally here.'

'I'm here.' I repeat after him, giggling

'Let's go home.' He places another soft kiss on my lips, then takes my bag of the ground, putting it over his shoulder. He takes my hand and leads the way to his place.

He really is close. 10 minutes of walking took us right to his front door. It's an apartment in a building. The building itself looks modern and nice.

'Welcome home.' He smiles, letting me into his place.

This place is huge, considering he's on his own. It's a modern apartment with glass windows over the entire wall. The furniture is all brand new. Even the couch looks like no one ever even sat on it.

'First things first.' He says, then pins me against the living room wall, his hand sliding right up my shirt to my waist.
I clutched his shirt, kissing him hungrily. I slid my hands lower, going under his shirt. He stopped kissing me for barely 2 seconds, pulling his shirt off over his head. Fuck he looks amazing.

'You won't need this.' He says in a seductive tone, helping me take off my shirt as well

He pulled me away from the wall, cupping my face. He was kissing me as he pushed me back, bit by bit, until we were by the couch.

He pushed me down on it, pulling off my jeans, and then taking off his bottoms. I put my leg over his hip, wrapping it around him as soon as he got on top of me. He started kissing my neck, sucking on a spot, leaving a mark. I moaned quietly, clutching his shoulder as he did it.

'There's no need to be quiet now. We're alone.' He speaks right by my ear. His voice sent shivers down my spine with the way he said it

'Jimin..' I call his name, pulling him up gently, a handful of his hair

He kissed me, biting on my bottom lip
'Yes, baby?' He asks in his deep seductive voice

'I want you.' I breathe out

He knew exactly what I meant. He pushed inside of me with a groan, gripping my thigh. I moaned loudly, arching my back a little at the pleasure.

I heard him curse under his breath as he started moving inside me, moaning into my ear as his face was buried in my neck.

It was nice not having to be quiet, either one of us. We could simply enjoy each other's bodies any way we wanted to. And we really wanted to.

The pleasure was indescribable. Being able to do whatever we wanted made it so much better. My moans of pleasure were only fueling him even more. And him being like that, made me enjoy even more. It was like a magic circle where we kept looping each other.