44

YUNA POV

After that night, I tried to keep myself away. When he would come over, I never went with them. I couldn't risk my heart again.

He didn't send a single message, and I haven't sent anything either. The guys often told me about him and how it was going for him. I never asked, but they always found a way to bring it into the conversation.
Maybe they just thought I'd want to know. I got to the point where I could see him on TV without crying. But that's about as far as I got.
Unfortunately, there are still days when I feel my tears running without trying to cry. But they are rare.

A lot of time passed, 2 years to be more exact.
Everyone graduated from university last week, so we are having a party tonight. I'm pretty sure Namjoon invited half the city. Everyone is celebrating their degree, apart from our babies and Suri, who's got 2 more years to go.

As for Jimin, I know he's coming tonight as well. He did graduate from his academy, top of the class, unsurprisingly. He said he wanted to celebrate with us.
Apparently, he's getting a contract as soon as he's out to dance and choreograph for a company that deals with K-pop dancers and such. And he's moving back as it's in Seoul.

I'm actually excited to see him. I miss him. Unfortunately, I still care. I haven't been with anyone else since him. But I think I'll be okay being around him now. It has been 2 years after all. We will be fine seeing each other after all this time.

'Oi!!' Kookie started clapping his hands in front of my face
'Where is your head at? I called you 15 times.'

'Shit, sorry Kookie.' He barged into my room as I wasn't reacting to him at all. I was way too lost in my thoughts

'Yeah. Could have guessed.' He sighs deeply, looking at me

'What?' I look at him a bit confused

'Jimin.' That's all he said, tapping on his wrist, motioning to me that I'm playing with my bracelet.
I tend to do that a lot. Every time he pops into my head, I go for my bracelet. I still didn't take it off. And I won't.

'Still? After all this time?' He sounds sad

'I don't know. I guess I'll find out later.' I sigh

'I see you didn't even start getting ready. You do know we're leaving in less than an hour?' He points out, changing the subject

'I know. I'll be ready. Don't worry.' I smile.

'Okay. See you downstairs then.' He waves as he leaves my room.

I probably should start getting ready. I found a cute black dress to wear. It's tight around the waist, with puffy sleeves and flares on the bottom. I'll pair it up with white boots.
My hair is currently ash blonde. I did cut it quite a bit. It used to fall to my waist, now, it's to the middle of my back. Easier to maintain.
I curled it up and tied two bits on the back, making a little bow with my hair.
Eyeliner, mascara.. fuck it. I'll do everything. You only graduate uni once. And I'll get to see him after a long time. I can at least try and look good.

'Are you rea- oh, shit.' Kookie is looking me up and down, making a disgusted face, making me laugh

'Thanks. Let's go.'

He said he wants to drive, as he isn't drinking. Neither am I, but that's fine. He got his license a bit after me. He wanted to be a grown-up.

By the time we got to the party, it was already full to the roof. There must be 100 people here. It will be a task finding anyone there. I think I'll just go straight for the bar. I'll find Yoongi there, that's a given.