20

'Morning, gu- I think you've got the wrong class, Kookie.' For some reason, Kookie was sitting in my chair. In my class. I mean, I know the reason. Suri's grinning face is a clue enough.

'I look old enough to be here anyway. Find a new seat.' Kookie tells me off

'Do you want to get smacked this early in the morning?' I raise my eyebrow at him

'Come on, be a good sister.' Suri smiles cutely at me

'Do you think that will work on me?' I scoff at her

'No. But I know what might.' Kookie grins, pointing behind me.

I turn to see Jimin walking in, barely keeping his eyes open. He stayed up again. Half my fault  if I'm honest, but the rest is on him. He's in tight jeans and a black jumper. It's one of those stylish ones that have rips on them, with fabric underneath, so it's not an actual hole. He's running his fingers through his hair, pushing it back.
His eyes met mine, and he turned into a cute puppy, smiling widely. How can someone be so dazzling so early in the morning?!

'Morning.' He walks over, pulling me into a hug and leaving a kiss on the top of my head. Besides our own group, most of the people in class didn't know how to react. I heard a few gasps, and quite a few people stopped talking just to look at us. The usual morning chat room went silent. It's hard not to notice.

But, you know what. Fuck them.
I hug him back, wrapping my arms around his waist. 'Morning.' I lean my head to his chest. Damn, he smells great.

Only Kookie didn't seem to be shocked. Even Suri was quite surprised. I guess she didn't expect us to be so close. She did quickly change the tune, grinning at us brightly.

'Jimin hyung, can you tell your wife to give me her seat for the day?' Kookie asks Jimin

Jimin chuckles at him, 'Even if she did, Ming will kick you out when she sees you.'

'My God, what am I looking at?' Hobi speaks from behind us, making all of us turn towards him. He walked into the class with the rest of the guys.

'Hiya.' Jimin greets them

'I still can't wrap my head around you two.' Namjoon chuckles as he sits down

'Get used to it.' I tell him, still hugging Jimin

'Wait a second. I think someone lost a child.' Yoongi teases Kookie

'He's trying to confiscate my seat.' I sigh

'Let's see if Ming will notice him.' Jin laughs.

'Sounds fun!' Hobi laughs as well

'Come on, sis. Let me sit here.' Kookie tries to give me puppy eyes

'Aish... fine. But when you get kicked out, I'm pretending not to know you.' I sigh

'Deal!' He is all excited. He is going to be so lost. It will be hilarious.

'Yuna, you can have my seat. I'm moving down.' Hobi grins, moving Yoongi and himself one desk behind so I can sit behind Jimin

'Thanks, Hoba.' I smile at him

Jimin let go of me, letting me sit down, and him doing the same. 'Now you won't be able to stare at me from this angle.' Jimin teases me quietly. Oh, God, tell me he didn't know about me checking him out all this time.

I didn't get a chance to answer as Professor Ming walked into the class.
'Good morning, everyone. Let's get started right away.'

I looked over at Jungkook, who was trying so hard not to not beam with happiness. He was holding Suri's hand  that she extended behind her back. It's actually kinda cute. I don't even care that he took my spot when he's this adorable. And she is blushing so hard but is trying to stay cool.