22 (+18)

He only put me down once we were in my room. He left about a million tiny kisses on my face, making me laugh the entire time.

'I'll release you. For now, at least.' He says

'I'll be back soon. You can go in after me.' I smile. I quickly grabbed some clothes, then ran to the bathroom.

I spent at least 20 minutes in there. It didn't sink in until now that Jimin will be staying the night. As in, he'll be next to me. In my bed. The entire night. I don't know if I should be nervous or excited. What if I snore? What if I fart in my sleep?! Oh, God..

'I thought you drowned.' Jimin teases once I came out

'My hair takes ages. You wouldn't understand.' I tell him as I'm towel drying my hair

'Don't watch anything without me!' He runs past me, kissing me on the cheek as he passes me by

I dried my hair quickly and got on the bed. I was looking through the options of what we could watch when I heard the shower go off. Seems he's done.
About 2 minutes later, I heard the doors of the bathroom unlock.

He came out with only bottoms on. It's the grey baggy sweatpants he found in my closet. He was rubbing his head with a towel, as his hair was wet and water droplets were trickling from the ends of his blonde hair. Oh, wow. He looks even more gorgeous wet.
But that's not my concern.

He is shirtless.

Jesus. Christ. Almighty. He is even hotter than I remember. I bite my lip a little looking at him. I'm soooo lucky. In my head, I thanked all the Gods for creating him.

'I'm sorry, I forgot to grab the shirt when I ran in.' He apologizes. 'It's next to you.' He motions and walks over to grab it.

Before he reached it, I pulled the shirt away, hiding it behind my back.
'What are you doing?' He laughs, leaning over to take it from behind me.

I purposely let him reach it purely as a distraction. It just gave me a chance to take a hold of his arm and pull him down. He stumbled a little, falling almost over me.

'Gotcha.' I grin, hugging him around the neck

'What are-' I kissed him, not letting him finish whatever he was going to say. He dropped the shirt, running his hand into my hair, kissing me back.
He crawled a bit further up, getting on top of me as his lips were still on mine. I put both of my legs around his waist, pulling him as close as I could.

I ran my hand from his shoulder, all the way down to his hips, where I grabbed the edge of his bottoms. His hand was under my shirt, going up my waist. He went lower, kissing my neck. His tongue left a little wet trail down to the soft spot on my neck before he cupped it with his lips and sucked on it. He was leaving a hickey. I moaned a little, leaning my head back as much as I could, giving him better access to my neck.

He pressed himself against me, biting into my neck even rougher. I felt how excited he was. He was right between my legs, rubbing over me. He wasn't trying to. He was just... big.

'Jimin... Do you want to-'

'Only if you want the same.' He answered before I even finished my question. He came back up, looking into my eyes, caressing my face. 'Only if you want to.' He repeats, speaking softly

'I want you. Please.' I tell him as I'm struggling to breathe properly.

He only smiled as he kissed me again. His hand was working on lifting my shirt up, trying to get it off. We both giggled as I helped him pull it over my head. He started laying kisses on my neck, going to my collarbone, then to my chest. I felt embarrassed being naked in front of him, but he calmed me down.