Oh, do you really love me?

Episode 37

"its' been ours since he weNted down there!" scott saysed to kirstie and Esther.

"your e right, scott.What should we do? sHould one of us go down there to find him?" Esther asked.

"I don't think that's a good idea. We don't kneed more of us gettign lost. down there." Scott is worried.

"He's right. this time we have proof someone's down there if we call the poclice or firemen (toohothotdamn)" Kristien replied.

Then Kevin comes into the room.

"Where's mitch? Is he still down ther?"

"Yeah... he took off his rope harnesss. We think he might of tried to go fartherer somewhere down there.. Where could he hav e gone? " Scott stands up to face Kveivn. The two of them stare at one and other silently. Esther and Kirstie joined them. The four embraced in a loving hug of hope. . .

They breaked apart from the hug and began to ponder what to do. Suddenly they felt the earth rumble. it feels like it"s coming from the chasm at their feet. They grabbed each other and held on, scared this might be the last thing they ever see. or experience.

Al the lights go out in the apartment. It was really , really dark in there. The four best freidsn huddle closer goether.

Suddenly! they see a light coming from the cashm.