I don't even know what you're going to put me through.

Episode 25

Kevin knows what is going on. He knew about kirstei and esthster. He is afraid to lose Kirstie so he pretends he doesn’t’ know, but he definitely knows about it!!!!! He did not want to lose her because they had already joined as one in a way that he could never take back. He was so sure she was the one

But she is in love with another woman

But wat Kirstie didn’t know is this:

Esther loves Kevin too!!!!!! And secretly! (kevin had a crush on esther for a long long time and still did!)

“Kirstie, can I talk to you please?” kevin asks quietly from the living room. Kirstie walked from the back of the aprtatment to meet him.

“Hey, kev. What’s up?” she kissed his cheek and sits next to him.

“Nothing… I just wanted to be with you…”

Kirstie knew something is up. “Seriously, kevin. Tell me what is wrogn? Can I fixit?”

Kevin started to cry a little bit. “Kirstie, you are my wife. The love of my life. The one girl I cred about enough to take into bed and give you all of me… “

Kirstie didn’t say any thing. “

“But something is happening between us. A certain something named easther.”

Kirstie gasped. “Oh. Kevin I’m sorry I’m tryig to figure evtything out!”

“But you do realize it’s not fair to me, right? I shouldn’t have to wait?”

“No, you shouldn’t have to wait for me to figure out who I love. Bt you have to understand kevin. I’ve been so vulnerable and you ! rescued me. You saved me from a darkenss I had never experienced before. You told me you loved me and you asked me to marry you. How could I say no? Kevin, you need to know that I really, truly, honestly love you so so very much and I am so glad to be your wife…”

“But you’re also in love with our best friend’s sister. How can you be in love wit h one p erson and married to another?”

Kirstie grows quiet. “I don’t know,” she whispers, heavy tears falling slowly from her cheeks. Her eyes were cast downward as she sat next to her husband.

“Yeah, I dno’t either.” Kevin frowns with sad anger.

“I’m so sorry, kevin. Esther is just so  … charming and wonderful and nice and beautiful!”

“I know she is. But you could have been with herbefore we ever became a thing!”

“I know, and I debated that. But I realized that I can’t pick between two of the bset people in the entire world. I wish there was a way I could be with both of you because I love you both in different ways and I love you both so much and I love you and I love esther! “

Kevin tenses for a second. Kirstie noticed.

“What’s wrong?” she asks.

“I’m a huge hypocrite, irstie. I need to tell you something.”

“What/ what is it? “

“I think I love esther too…”