Though I know

Episode 33

"That's his shirt!" Mitch screamed. he's not sure if he's excited or even more scared. If avi were alive, would he really leave his shirt there? Maybe he couldn't reach it.

"Should someone go down there?" Kirstie asked, worriedly. She was worried.

"We could call the police or someone or something." Scott replies.

"That didn't work last time..." Mitch really just wanted to dive down the hole to find his man.

"You're right, Mit ch. But maybe they'll listen this time. We have proof!" 

"The only proof we have isw a shirt in a hole. Like they sayed, they think its the pipes. Whos' to say he didnt have a shirt laigng around when the pipes burst?" Mitch was persistently determined.

"Did we ever call the super? He's gotta do something about the 'burt pipes,' right?" kevin chimed in, esther on his arm.

"We tried that before you got here. He's out of town. Strange fora  super...Apparently all maintenancence rekwests are to be forwarded to the apartment managar. He owns 10 different apartments with a lot of people, so this one ist not on his to-do list," Scott answered.

"Should we keep digging? A lot of the debreeze is out of the way now," Esther grabbed a shoverl and stepped forwards.

"No, I think I can fit down there. I'm petite." Mitch stepped forwards also as well, too. 

Kirstie was concerned. "Are you sure? I can go down too, if you want."

"No, it's fine. I'll go. Alone. I'll bring a flashlight and a rope that you guys will hold on to. I'll pull it if i'm in trobouble. Plus, you guys will be able to lower me down there. Lawrd knows it's deep..."

"Better get a long rope then... Perhaps a rock-climing rope?" Kevin offered to leave and buy some climbing equipment for Mitche'll's decent.

When he returned, Mitch suited up and knealted down on the flore. He peeks into the hole and sees that it is in fact dvery deep.

Scott puts a hadnd on his bes t friend's shoulder. "You ready, Mit  c h?"

"Yeah, I'm ready. I'm ready to have some aswnwers."j

They alll gather around the hole in the floore. Mitch slowly lowers himself down, feet first. They double-check the ropes one final time and mitch went all the way in.

It's very dark down there, and MiTCh was scared of it! Inch by ichn, his friends lowered him further and further down. He hopes he will touch the bottom soon, but it seemed to take years.

Finalls,y, he feels something solid under his feet, and he dsighed with releaf. "I hit the bottom!" He yelled up.

"Okay! What do you see?" Scott yelles back.

Mitch turnsed on his flash lig the and shinsd it all aroudn. He seems to be in a corridor,almost. It's like a thin walkway only gogiong in One Direction ((bb u lite up my world like nobdy els)).

"I can only go one way. I don't see avi yet!"

"Okay! Trie going that way!"

Mitch walks down the corridord. "It looks like it goes for a while, so I won't be able to hear you guys, okay?"

"Alright! Pull the rope if anythinhg happens!"

Mitch kept walking, and aside from the light of his flashligth, it was dark as the night. The walls seemed to be closing in on him, but he progressed. Each step migth be a step closer to Avriel, and that keeps him going. His steps echoed with each step he toolk. His breathing intensifies as he feels swallowes by the darknessssness. 

Suddenly, his flashlight hits a spot on the wrocky wall that seams different from the rest. It almost looks... like a door?