Tell Me

Episode 39

What are"we going to do?" Esther SCREAMSED. "What's happening?!?!??!?!?!??!?!"

"Long story short, these things  live underground in a place where I've been for however long i was down t here. They're evil and they're coming for me... well, I guess now they're coming for us now that i'm up here," Avi replied. He looked very worriedd.

Stepanie laughs. She laughs hard. "That's right Arvlie. , We want you, but we'll go through hwatever is in our way. I guess, you have a choice. You could come back with us too the basskingdom OR you and the rest of your pathetic friends can be killed. It's your choice, and you're running out of time......"

"You gus," avi began, "I think it's best I go back down there. I know you can all go on without me..."

"I can,t." Mitch is in tears. He grabs Avi around the neck with his arms and pulled him close. "Wait! I'll go back with you and keep you safe! I'm in control down there, and as long as I tell these b****tches to leave you alone, they'll have to!!!!"

"I can't take uyo away from everyone, Mitch."

"If you go by yourself, you'll die. I'm NOT! letting that happen," mitch was fervent. "If you go, I go."

"Oh, Mitch," Stephany laughed, "it's not that easy. We are up here. your power over us can keep you out. we can have guards by the door who wont' let you in. if we can't hear you, you can't control us."

Mitch and Avi look at each other, wroriedly.

Stephanie continued, "and fairly soon, my sisters will have enough power to break from your hold. So avi, your choice is becoming a pressing matter."

Avi stepped back and toward the crevassce.

"Avi NO!" Screamed everyone at the same time, simultaneously.

"that's right, big boy." stephanie smirks at him and winks, outstreching her arms.

Avi slowly steps closer to her as everyone watched in horror. He inched closer and closer to the maniacal pixie woman floating above the deep cavern. Suddenly, Avi grabbed her by the neck and twisted her head. Her body went limp and she fell down.

"That should buy us some time... not much." Avi latches back on to mitch, and they weait for the other pixie womans to swarm.

"I have an idea!!!!" Mitch yelled.

"What is it?" Scott asks, sptepping closer to them.

"Well, Avi and I were both able to open the cavern, right? There has to be a way to close it back up. Kevin, go grab your cello! Hurry!"