take me on a ride

Episode 17

Avi followed the woman into a lush, green paradise. There were beautiful trees everywhere and he could smell barbeque chicken roasting nearby. He looked over and realized that his escort was wearing only a top and a loincloth.

“What is this place?” He asked.

“Silly Avi, this is the basskingdom. How mny times do I need ot tell you?” She smiled at him. Her pixie cut blonde hair and green eyes glint in the light coming from above (it couldn’t be the sun, could it?).

“I mean, I get the name, but what IS it? Why am I here? Who else is here? What do I do here? How did it get here?” He rattled on and on with questions.

“This is where gods among men come to live in paradise. My sisters and I are here to serve your…every need.” She smiled at him with a devilish look in her eyes.

“Wh-what?” Avi stammered. He had an ide a what she meant, but he didn’t want to assume anything. “But how is this place here?”

“It was placed here by a higher power. We do not question it. We simply live. Indulge.  I highly recommend you follow along with that,” she says with a wink. “Follow me. Your living quarters are right over here.”

The two of them walk through some willow trees and see a very large house. The smell of barbeque wafts from behind it.

“This is where I’ll be living?”

“Yes. Some of my sisters have prepared a feast in your backyard. Come on!” She danced around the back of the house and Avi followed her, stunned.

As soon as he crossed to the back, he saw four other women almost the exact same size as the one who brought him here. They had varying hair colors, but all of them had the short pixie style. He couldn’t’ tell if they were actually sisters, though, since their skin varied in complexion. Then he realized some of them weren’t wearing their tops…

What is this place? Avi thought to himself.

He walks over to the table and sits down…