do you love me? (finale)

Episode 40

Kevin re-entered the room with his cello. "what are we doing???!?" he asks.? .

"altright, guys. This might seem a bit extreme, but we have to perform a song... The hole opened up when I sang... and when we sang again down there, we were lifted up HERE!"

"Oh my gourd, Mich! Youre right! I sang too low and it opened for the first time. ! That's how i got down there," Avi is excited. This migth just werk!

"That makes sense...what else can we do?" Scott nodded toward Mitchell. 

"But wait...what song are we going to do?" Kirstie asked. She put her hand on Kelvin's shoulder.

"I think you know," Mitch replies. He winked. Everyone in the room gasped... Escept Eatsher. 

"What????" She was very! confused. 

"It's a song from our upcoming, completely original album. It's called Close That Hole," Avi answers her.

The pixie women's screams were growing louder. They didn't have much time! They have to act now!

"You guys ready?" mitch asked.

Kirstie nods. Kevin nodded. Scot shakes his head yes. Avi grabbed Mitch'es hand and smirked at him.

"Let's go. A-five six seven eight..." Scott started out...

"CLOSE! THAT! HOLE!" all five of them opened on a powerful, dissonant chord that echoed down into the chasm. "IN YOUR HEART, GIRL. YOUR HEEEEART, GIRL!"

Kevin begins a magnificent, resonant cello riff as  Kirstinea and Scott build backing chords and moving lines. Mitch, then, tooks the lead with a low harmony from Avi.

"For years and years, you've kept me out, let frozen words fall from your mouth.
Your heart's so hard but there's a hole, just can't stay happy in your soul.
Can't let it in, can't keep it in, no matter what, you just can't win
Hard as I try, you're locked inside; now i'm just strapped in for the ride so

CLOSE! THAT! HOLE!
IN YOUR HEART, GIRL. YOUR HEEEAARRRRT, GIRL!
YOU GOTTA CLOSE! THAT! HOLE! (THAT HOLE!)
THAT HOLE IN YOUR HEART; DEEEP IN YOUR HEART, GIRL!"

Suddenly! the ground starts to shake. The crevase is closing! All five of them hold on to one another and they continued to perform their future hit. 

They reached the bridge of the song. This was the part of the song mitch was hoping would seal the hole closed for GOOD!!!!!

"This hole in your heart
It's tearing us apart
Remember, if you're smart
It's just a body part

THIS HOLE! (OH!)
IN YOUR HEART! (NO!)
IT'S TEARING US APART! (GIRL NO!)
REMEMBER IF YOU'RE SMART (YOU'RE SMART)
IT'S JUST
A
BO-
DY

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART!!!!" 

On the word "part" all five of them sang individual notes at such an intense dynamic that overtones could be heard all the way back in fiji.

The hole closed and sealed for real. The screams of the women become muffled and eventually are silent.

Pentatonixstopped singing and all hug each other. Esther rushes over and embraces the five of them.

"It's finally over, guys," Avi says. "I'm so sorry this happened... bu t I'm glad you're all here."

"me, 2!" Mitch says, kissing Avys' beard. 

Finally, everything was truly quiet as everyone held one and other. 

"Wait...M"itch whispers. "What were you going to say, Skort? You said you had an announcement..."

"Ohyeah," scott giggled. "Well..."

THE END 

To be continued in a future sequel.

Thanks for reading.