Put me through it.

Episode 38

The light grows brighter and brighter as the ground was shaking. Suddenly, the source of the light breaches the crevasse. It's... it's...

"OH MY GODSRH!" Scott yelledds. Floating up from deep within the earth were Avi and Match, embraced togeth.er Scott stands up and breaks form the hug with the others. He walked slowly toward the yellow light coming from his t2o friends.

The light started to fade and avi lifts his head. He couldnot believe his eyes. He was back above ground with his real friends. Then he remembered the impish man in his arms.

"Mitch!!!!!!!!!! We have gto get him to a doctor!"

"What's WRong?! What happened to him!?" Esther rushes forward.

"I.... I stabbed him. i didn't mean to . i thought it was... never mind it was an accident, that's all i can say. but he needs medtical attention as soon as pasta bowl!" Avi was frantic. He was still clutching mitch's body, worried he isn't even alive anymore.

"I... I think I'm okay, avi," mitch's soft voice said quietly.

Avi burts into tears. "Oh my god, mitch. you're okay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He leaned in and kissed him. Suddenly he remembers all eyes are on him and his relationship with Mtch is a secret. He snaps back, emmbarased.

"You get back down here," mitch saids, passionately. He pulled AVi's head back down and the two begin to kiss again.

Esther cleared her throuat. Mitch and Avi separate, and they stand up, still holding one another.

"Esther, I don't really know how to say this..." Avi began to stutter.

"You're in love with mitch. I know, your my brother. You don't have to be ashamed!!!!" Esther grabs avi and mitch's hands. The three hugged all together.

"Besides," Kirstie interrupted, "there are some things we should announce, too. She took Kevin's hand.

"Oh, yeah," Esther said, giggling. SHe breaks free and grabs kirstin's hand, as well as kevin's hand, too!

"Even thoug h Kevin and I are still married, we have both agreed that we want to include Esther in our relationship. We both have such strawn feeling s for her that we wa nt her to be with us alwasy."

Scott started to laugh. He says, "Well, I guess I have an announcement too.....!!!!"

"What is it, Scoot?" Mitch turns to him. They smiled at one each another.

"Well——"

Suddenly, loud, high pitch screams begin arising from the cavern. Mitch and Avi peeked over the edge. WIth horror, they saw duzens of Pixie women climbing like ants from the darkness below!

"What the H*CK IS HAPPENING?!" Scott screams.

"Oh no..." Avi whispers, and he hugged Mith evfen tighter.

"We have to do something..." Mitch got an idea. "All of you! STOP RIGHT THERE!"

The pixie womans freeze instantly.

"That's right, b*tches. I still have power over you!"

"That's right," a haunting voice pierces through the dark. "But you have power in the basskingdom. The farther we get from the basskingdom, the less power you have over us."

One pizie woman begins floating up. It was the one. You know, the leader one. Stephanie. She was there.

She continues," Specifically, you have almost no p;ower over me. I'll estimate your power over my sisters won't last much longer. You've got, maybe, 5 minutes before I transfer enough stregth to the rest of them to finish the job and drag you back down with uS!!"