you know

Episode 34

AAvi rolled off of Tessa and layed nex tto her, breathing heavily with sweat beading off of hims.

"See, Mr. DEEPbass? I think you've made the right choice." She kissed him wickedly on his cheek, and started kissing down his body.

"Whoa, now. Again? I'm not ready..." Avi tried to sit up, butg tessa pushes him backdown and ksises further down.

She stops to say, "You're always ready here. The perks of the bass kingdom, silly. I thought you'd figure that out. You don't have to wait to start again..."

"Well then, continue." Avi winked, as tessa slipped unter the covers. Now is his chance! He waits a fwe mintues for tessa to get into it and then he does it.

Avi grabbed tessa by the neck and squeezed as he pushed her off of him. She began clawing everywhere, but avi tried his best to maintain his firm grip on the pixie woman's petite throat.She was small and light, and she is easy to lift. Scratch marks all over his body start bleeding as tessa goes all out to free herself. She kicked and clawed and punched, but avi kept hais holed on her. He saw as the life left her panicked eyes. He felt stronger, as if the force stolen from him was returning. However, he knows this can't be the end.

As the naked blonde pixie woman's body slips to the ground, avi looks for some pansts to wear. 

"looking for these?" A female voice says behind him. He was shocked, and he turned around to see a brunette pixie womman with olive skin. One of the sisters. of Tessa. One of the pixie sisters who live here in the basekindom.

She holds avi's underwear in her hand and smirks at him. "I've always thought you were one of the sexier men to come down here. You wanna have a go? Tessa wouldn't mind. We're all connected anwy."

"No, I don't want to """"have a go"""" with you. I want to get out of here."

"I know. I just thought i'd let you enjoy your last moments of life. You see, tessa is one of the youngest sisters down here. I'm the oldest. Yo u might say i'm the mother, in a way. I know what you did. I kne it before you even did it. Sure, you might have gotten some of your strenthg back, but she transferred it to us, too. I have the strentgth of hundresd of bass men. I can squash you in an instant, and I plan on doing just that!" She laughed, her deep blue eyesshining in the light. Glowing just like tessas's did.

"I killed her, i can kill you." Avi, still naked, kinda of  turned on by the pixie, took a step toward her. He smiles at her.

"Then what? there are so many ofus here. You've only seen a few. I could call them all here at once, if you want. My offer still stands about having a go, by the way. You could even have a go with all of us."

"As fun as that would be, NO!!!!!!!" Avi luged at her. She knocked him back with sidekick force. He layed on the flor naked and bleeding. 

The pixie woman tossesd his boxers at him. "Well, if you're not gonna enjoy me, at least cover yourself for your death. I respect you enough to allow you that."

"Can't I have one last meal?"

"Fine. It's late, you know. I'll gather some sisters here to prepare you some barbecue. God, if you weren't so sexi, youd be dead by nkwo. you kow that rigth?"

Avi chuckled. Everything was going according to plan...