until you try

Episode 19

Avi grabbed another leg of barbeque chicken. His belly w as filling up steadily as ws his happiness level.

The girl who escorted him sat next to him. “How is it, Avi?” She giggled and smiled at him.

“It’s absolutely amazing,…. I’m sorry, I don’t know your name…” He is embarrassed.

“You can call me Tessa. I’m afraid I didn’t explain much to you. Since I found you in the chasm, I am assigned to you for as long as you are here. You may indulge in the delights of my sisters should you wish to do so, but I will be sleeping in you r living area with you.” She grinned at him. He grins back and chuckles.

“Well, tessa, I look forward to my time here. Especially if I get to spend it with you. By the way, how many sisters do you have?”

One of her sisters chimed in, “dozens and dozens, mr. Kaplan.”

“Wow… Are there a lot of other men down here?”

“There are some. But you shall not see them if you do not wish h to see the m.” Tessa inched closer to him. “IF you wanted, you could only see me all day every day.. All of me.” She loosened her top and it fell off, exposing her chest.

He averts is gaze out of politeness, and she giggles.

“Avi, you can look at me. I’m her e for your enjoymment.”

For the first ti me in the basskingdom, he gave in to his carnal instincts. He allows himself to look.

Tessa laughs at him. And scoots even closer. She dips her fin ge r in the barbecque sauce and  playfully licks it off. Her sisters all giggle and then say goodbye as they depart into the trees. It is just avi and his companion alo ne.

“Would you like to see the inside,” Tessa began to say as she stood up,” of your living quarters?”

“Sure.” Avi was clearly distracted by the fit, topless womn in front of him. “Perhaps we can…start with the bedroom?”

Tessa takes his hand and leads him inside, slipping off her loincloth .