I know this love isn't real.

Episode 29

Avi wakes up again in the morning and finds Tessa still asleep. He got up from his bed and walked into the kitchen before emermbering to put on clothes!!

Once he put on clothes, he grabbed a bite to eat and walks out the door. He does’nt see anyone walking around, so here’s his chance! He runs back the way he thinks he came to fid the door, but it isn’t anyware to be found.!

“Going somewhere, Mr. bassman?” Tessa is behind him. A look on her face is there. He can’t tell if she was smiling or glaring. It was apparent that she isn’t super happy. With him.

“Tessa, I need to get out of here. This place is great, but there’s no way it can beat my real life!  “

“aren’t you having issues with your friends? With Kirstie and scott and kevin and everyone? Aren’t you having prolbems with your so called ‘real life’? “

“yes I’m having problems, but problems mean you’re living. This place is too perfect. I need some sense of conflict to prove that I’m alive. I don’t even know if I’m living when I’m here.”

“but once you enter the basskingdom, yOu can’t ever leave, avi. I told you this.”

“You never told me this. I( didn’t’ even have a choice in coming here!”

“I might not have said it out loud, but I made it very clear to you that this was forever.”

“Tessa. I need to leave here. I need to get back to my friends. My family.”

“They dn’t need you. They don’t even like you the way we do here. You belong here.”

“No. No, tessa. How do I get out of here? How did you get out of here into the chasm?”

“The door appeared because the craebvace opened. Only when a worthy man opens the crevacsse does the door to the basskingdom appear. Otherwise, it is closed from both sides. You can’t get out.’

“There has to be a way. How did you get in in the first place?”

“I was born here. We all were borned here!”

“Tessa. I need to get out.”             

“No, avi. You need to come back into your living area and continue life here with me in your dream world.”

“My dream world is with mitch. And scott and kevin and Kirstie and esther and everyone else above ground.”

“Well that’s just too bad, isn’t it? You wanted yuour conflict? You got it, buddy.”