Heart breaking & Transforming

After the years of being a good person and starting a new life with Darcy as the same old days Riven decided to take Musa outside of town to see and do!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷:
After I had realized that Musa is still working on her next album and I was shocked when I saw Jason Queen and I asked if it was possible that I could visit Musa for a few hours

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪
I was working on my songs and till I heard Riven coming I put a away and I faced Riven while he was looking at me

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: What are you looking at me like that!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: You sounded very amazing and I wanted to see you again I miss you Musa!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Yeah right you are just saying that you miss me so you can have me a again!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Musa please give me a other chance!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: my answer is final it's a No I won't give you any more chances!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Wait hold on let me see your eyes for a bit!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷
I looked inside her eyes and it looked like she was under a magical power spell by the Trix and I had to get out of the building and I called Timmy to scan Musa for mituple times

𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓶𝔂
Luckily I got here the right time and Riven told me everything about Musa and as she was coming out of the building and I went towards her to scan her couple of times and hours of scanning I found the dark curses were put on by Icy!

𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓶𝔂: Oh my lord Riven look I found a dark magic by Icy and she stuck the ice crystals in her eyes and her body!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Oh gosh this is awful we have to break it or else she will kept on getting hurt!

𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓶𝔂: You are right Riven!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓬 𝓢𝓽𝓾𝓭𝓲𝓸
As Musa was practicing her skills and till a half an hour ago Jason Queen told Musa that she is ready for a big performance tonight

𝓙𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷: Good job Musa are you ready for tonight!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: You bet I'm ready to rock this show! "Showing my face with a big smile"

𝓙𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷: Oh I will be there too see your big performance tonight and get ready you are about to run the walkway!

𝓛𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓽 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓪
Everyone was ready to see a big performance that Musa is singing tonight and Riven made a plan to get Musa back!

𝓢𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪: Tonight is going to be an hit!

𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓶: You got that one Stella it's going to be great!

𝓣𝓮𝓬𝓷𝓪: Not for me I still have so much to see!

𝓕𝓵𝓸𝓻𝓪: Musa Musa "Cheering"

𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓮'𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓵𝓴𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮