Betrayal of Musa's fault

❤️Update ❤️
Hi guys sorry for not able to update a lot during my day at Mexico and it took me forever to update so now I have returned to Canada and now I will update as much I can!

𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓷 𝓻𝓸𝓸𝓶
As Musa was dancing and singing in the garden and then the boys were gathered and watched her dance and sing
After a while of singing
Musa got startled by the boys and watched her creeping
Musa couldn't believe what she saw and she had to escape by running towards the ocean and this time the boys stopped her from jumping into the underwater!

𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽
Luckily we stopped her from going underwater but later we did not know we heard something coming from the beach house and we rushed back inside
We open the door and it was Mitzi who was causing the screams
Before that we heard the ocean splash and then we immediately saw Musa jumped and lead right into the sea!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪
I start to float around in my sleep and all I could think about my memory and happiness was in store and I completely forgot all the things that happened
Recently I had remembered the day that I was special and incredibly thankful for everything that I hold dear
I felt more than anything to do it right way and it was my fault I caused the betrayal!

𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽
We all rush outside to the ocean and we have immediately saw Musa floating under water and Riven and Sky jumped underwater and Riven held onto Musa by his arms!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷/𝓢𝓴𝔂
As we grabbed Musa and we swim up to the surface and we got her onto the ocean shore and we tried to cpr on her but it didn't work!

We were so disappointed that we couldn't get her up and then Mitzi had to jump on Sky hugging him and but Brandon had to pull Mitzi off Sky's legs!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷/𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷
We got her onto our backs and take her by the arms and we headed back inside and Mitzi had to storm in and stomp her feet and look at us for helping Musa!

"🦶STOMPS 🦶"

𝓜𝓲𝓽𝔃𝓲: Ugh seriously why are you helping that useless music fairy she doesn't even know you and you all just a bunch of perverts!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: Right Mitzi you crossed the line we are trying to help her and she needs us and you don't and I don't want you to tell us what to do!

𝓜𝓲𝓽𝔃𝓲: You think you can get away from me like that you know what I am done dealing with you and we're divorced now and soon you will recognize what you have done to me!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: I will never recognize that you made a mistake and you crossed the line and we are popular and you didn't even realize that
Go ahead and enjoy your life Mitzi we will never change!

𝓜𝓲𝓽𝔃𝓲: Fine I'm not going anywhere I just gonna stay here until you ambit that you love me!

𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽
We were so angry and annoyed by Mitzi and we decided to kick Mitzi out of our house and Riven and Brandon grab her and throw her out to the streets!

We slammed the door closed and just then Musa got startled by the noise of slamming the door closed and she got up and started looking at herself and screamed!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪
I was in my room and screamed out loud and I immediately started crying and knocked and crash everything in my room and broke down crying and then boys ran upstairs and quickly gathered around me!