The trail of the selfishness

As the day everyone was invited to the trail and but it expect for Musa and she didn't want to go and faced the whole situation a again!

𝓡𝓸𝔁𝔂
Since I got a invite to the trail we must attend but I called the house number and then Brandon picked up the call from me!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: Hi Roxy is everything alright!

𝓡𝓸𝔁𝔂: Yeah everything is fine and what about Musa is she okay I just want to give her a update we're going to attend the trail!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: Oh we're getting ready to go soon but we already convinced Musa she doesn't want to go!

𝓡𝓸𝔁𝔂: Why!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: She doesn't want to go because she just wants to stay home and she doesn't want to faced her manager after what she had done to her! We found her crying yesterday!

𝓡𝓸𝔁𝔂: Oh so she doesn't want to go at all!

𝓖𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓵
After the phone calls from Roxy and the specialists were getting ready to go to the trail but it expect for Musa and they kept trying and convincing her to go!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: Musa we are ready to go now C'mon you need to come with us!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: No I refuse to go I don't want to go just let me stay here!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: Musa I know you are upset and at least just say goodbye and you won't hear her again!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: No I won't and you can't make me leave the house I will stay here as long I want!

𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓶𝔂: Musa we know that you are upset and please just stop with this nonsense and come with us!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: I said I don't want to go why can you just go without me!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Alright it's enough Musa we're taking you with us now!

𝓒𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮
As Roxy and the others have arrived but it expect for the specialists and Musa waiting for them to arrive but they were late behind schedule due to the lateness and finally they have arrived at the courthouse and they tried getting Musa out of the car!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: C'mon Musa let's go now!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: No I'm not going in there and you can't make me!

𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓶𝔂: Right Musa let's go we're already late!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: No I rather stay at home!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Musa stop being so selfish C'mon guys we have to get in there or else we will be late!

𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮
As everyone had arrived and started the process of the trial and the meaning of what will happen then the jury decided to give the witnesses to explain why this happened!

𝓙𝓾𝓭𝓰𝓮: Alright so any other witnesses who would like to explain this!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: I will do it for my money!

𝓙𝓾𝓭𝓰𝓮: Ok Musa would you like to say something!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: "Wipe my tears"! Okay ever since I've had started a job at the music company and I've been working since a year of being an pop star and I'm pretty sure that my manager would let me continue working
But ever since I've been fired I never got the chance to work and after a month I've started working at the Frutti music bar
My manager and the lawyer decided to take my money that I worked for all of my career and now since then they had to physically hurt me by slapping my face
And now my life isn't the same anymore without a job I can't make money and able to afford my bills and payments
I need money to live my life
I ever felt how much pain it would be all my life and it's all my fault I did this and I can't hold any longer well I hope you deserve what you get manger and stop bothering me
And this is my last chance to say goodbye hope you realize what you have done to me you deserve so many things that you damaged my life and I don't want to see you anymore I sincerely apologize and you're sending to prison for the rest of your lives
Goodbye my old friend and see you again when you have change!