Riven's last hope of Musa

As the day went along and it became a reality of life and then Riven had given up hope for Musa but then the doctor had healed her with the medication and medical attention!

𝓓𝓸𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻
I give them the advice and I told them the result of Musa and suddenly Riven lit up and said!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Wait you said that Musa is actually okay!

𝓓𝓸𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻: Yes she just got into a injury of the kidnapping and she will be able to recover that and we will be discharged her soon!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Thank you doctor!

𝓦𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓡𝓸𝓸𝓶
As Riven and the others were waiting for Musa and after a few hours long they discharge her and brought her back to us!

𝓓𝓸𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻: We just put her to sleep for now!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: When will she wake up!

𝓓𝓸𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻: She will wake up soon and after the medical treatment is completed and make sure she doesn't get kidnapped again!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: Don't worry we won't let her get kidnapped again!

𝓑𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓕𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓲 𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓬 𝓑𝓪𝓻
As we were going back to our work and then we reached there and put her back and we let her rest for a bit and after few hours of work it's time for to return home!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Ok guys let's start heading home!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: Wait did you hear that moaning noise!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: That has to be Musa!

𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓶𝔂: You are right Helia we have to see her!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Guys C'mon let's leave her here and just head home I'm crumble and tired we had a busy day so at least we have to rest!

𝓝𝓪𝓫𝓾: Yeah guys we had a busy day today and Riven is right we have to relax and rest for the day we are exhausted and tired!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: Oh fine then do it your way Riven!

𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓕𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓲 𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓬 𝓑𝓪𝓻
Musa is still asleep then as the midnight come and the bunch of motor thieves and stealers come and crash the glass door and went straight to the cashier register!

Musa got startled by the noise and she wiped her eyes and looked at herself and left the room and came out seeing bunch of thieves and stealers who were trying to steal the cash!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪
I walked out for a while and I saw bunch of thieves and stealers and I turned on the lights then they got scared looking at me!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Talk what are you guys doing here!

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓮𝓿𝓮: What Musa!

𝓢𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓮𝓻: Quick get the money and get out of here!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Oh no you don't!

𝓞𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓭 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓼𝓮
As they were running away and I went back and get changed and I quickly grabbed my phone and my car keys and catching them red handed!

💨SREECH💨

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: *HONK* "Going after the big truck and the motorcycles"!