Foolish & Lies, Selfishness

The years have passed since Musa was suck in the tunnel and as the day progressed all the specialists weren't working anymore because they were selfishly and foolish enough to hurt the girls!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪
After the years of being trapped in the dark world of evil and I thought it was the end for me but no I was alive all alone!
Everything was dark and quiet but there was no sign of light!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷
As the years pass by everything seems to have changed and but the days I was still thinking about Musa and I couldn't take my mind of it
Why do I feel sudden sadness in my heart!

𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓶
As the years passed by everything has changed and we all still believe that Musa is still alive and we hope that she will survive and get out of the dimension of her past and beyond present for the future of her life!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪
I was walking for about an hour ago and I finally reached to the castle of Melody and I saw the sign saying "welcome my princess" then I went inside and looked around and it was all destroyed because of the ancient witches had to attack my kingdom!

𝓖𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓵𝔂: Musa Come and follow me!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Huh my sister!

𝓒𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓮
As I was hearing all about my past and future then I felt lost and my ghostly sister told me exactly how it got destroyed and I figured that the witches had destroyed my kingdom and it's my duty and destiny to protect it along side but she disappeared!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪
I walked out of the castle and I cried and the tears of hurtful and anger flowing inside of me and I had it enough for this caused my kingdom into chaos and a total of destruction!

I had to take my leave at last but I flew back to the city of Gardena!

𝓐𝓽 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
As I was coming back to the city of Gardena and I had recognized that disguise and I come and landed and I pulled off the disguise and I found Darcy and Stormy were robbing the town of my house!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: HEY YOU GUESS WHO IS BACK!

𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓬𝔂: Ugh you pesky net how did you escape!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Well my sister got me out of there and now it's your turn!

𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓶𝔂: That is it "THUNDER AND LIGHTNING OF TORNADO I SUMMONED YOU TO DEFEAT THAT FAIRY!"

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: SONIC WIND BLAST!!

𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓪
As the boys were woken up by the storm and lightning strikes but Musa had defeated the witch and saved her kingdom and at last and Musa's sister came!

𝓛𝓸𝓵𝓪 𝓜𝓮𝓵𝓸𝓭𝔂: Musa you save our kingdom!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Yes I guess I did but now it's time to start saving the whole dimension!

𝓛𝓸𝓵𝓪 𝓜𝓮𝓵𝓸𝓭𝔂: So where you want to save the dimension!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Gardena I will save Gardena!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪
I created a large amount of snowflakes and a large chunk of rain and snow and clear the skies with the bright sunshine and moonlight to see the stars and moon up the night sky!