Musa's fate of life

Musa is defeating the wizards of the white circle from attacking the music company and as after a long battle against them!

𝓞𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓷
There's nothing I can do wrong but it expect for making people to feel more like a part of the realm and more cause of damage will be!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: I'm not letting you control this universe!

𝓞𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓷: Well let's see it comes to the end!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: I don't think so Orion you leave my wife!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Riven!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Musa I won't let this happen a again!

𝓞𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓷: What you pathetic little fairy!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪
I was defeating Orion and then I didn't even know it he had powers and I used a shocker and shockingly it he had to overpower me and control all of my strength but I found it and I used my last of my strength and pushed it!

𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓭𝓮𝓯𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰
Till then Orion and the others were disappeared into the puff of smoke and Musa was coughing and Riven was fine!
Just then Riven held onto her hand and looked at each other!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Musa I will never leave you alone again!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Riven thanks for saving us!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: I hope that you and I still be together and good luck on becoming a great pop star!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Thanks Riven I really appreciate you I have to go now my manager needs me I will come and visit you when my manager let me leave early!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Ok please stay safe my dear!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: I will Riven bye!

𝓑𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮
Musa went back inside and suddenly she started to walk straight to the top floor and then as she came in coughing!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: Musa are you alright!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: I'm fine just coughing that is all!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: Okay If you're not feeling well you could leave early and promise me that you will be early!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: I will try to be early as possible!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: Good don't let me down Musa!

𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓼

Musa is still working on her album and after a while her manager comes and checks on her work of the creative process that she is doing!

Her manager is very impressed by her style and her skill of a creative and give her a compliment for being an amazing artist!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: That is a amazing where you did learn that!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Oh I learned that by my boyfriend Riven he showed me how to create an look and style!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: Well it's incredible!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Thanks!

𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓪 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼
The specialists were still working on serving the drinks to the customers and a few hours of service then Musa had to leave her job and came for a visit and one hour Musa barged in crying!