Catching an kidnappers

As soon Riven and the specialists were walking through the temple of goddess and suddenly we found her nearby the confin and opened it but it was sealed by metal magic!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪
I tried lifting the confin door and it wouldn't work and we couldn't even open it because it was sealed by a powerful metal magical force and it kept it closed!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷
Alright it's enough I'm going to blow this thing up and I put on a massive blaster and it will blow up and we went into hiding and then the blaster opened up!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷
We can't believe our eyes it was Musa stuck in there and we got her out of there and carried her out immediately and suddenly the motor people came and attacked us but we defeated them!

𝓑𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓪𝓽 𝓱𝓸𝓶𝓮
Thank goodness we're able to get a away and we unties her and set her free from being kidnapped and what a long night it was and Musa felt asleep and covered her up with a blanket and then we rested too!

𝓝𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰
Musa got up and she noticed that she is still in her clothes last night and she checked her phone and suddenly it was already 10 by 4 am and I didn't even bother to change so I left immediately!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓬 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓪𝓷𝔂
Luckily I got here early and till then I heard my manager voice coming and she saw me in my clothes and I didn't even bother to ask for a breakfast!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: Oh Musa you're here early!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Yeah I got here early about 10 and 4am!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: Well since you are here why do we go and get some food to eat!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Sure I'm so hungry!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: Let's go!

𝓒𝓪𝓯𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓪
We have arrived at the building at the cafeteria and we got something to eat and while they were eating manger told Musa about everything!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: So are you ready for the big day!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Yes I'm ready!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: Ok today we are going to host an live stream of our show and also we will be posting a new blog and I couldn't forget the photoshoot!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Great but for one thing!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: And what is that!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: I haven't gotten changed I was too rushed to get changed at home but I had to get here or else I will be late!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: Don't worry Musa we have plenty of clothes here and you could still get changed and besides that why you were late last night!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: I was kidnapped by a bunch of motor thieves last night and I got home really late last night and I didn't even realize that it was 10 and 4am so I rushed home and got here like a half an hour early!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: So you didn't get enough sleep last night!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Unfortunately yes I didn't sleep well last night!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: Oh you poor thing you must be exhausted!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Yes I'm!