Wild Goose Chase

Hey there) sorry for not putting up the picture of the house that Musa had rented I will put here after I finish the chapter)!

After few hours of work Musa ended her day of work and headed back home before she gets back home we were coming back home we had found Musa car on the road!

𝓣𝓻𝓪𝓯𝓯𝓲𝓬
Musa got home so early before she pulled up at the front of the driveway then we saw her coming out of the car!
We had to chase her!

𝓡𝓸𝔂: Guys she is pulling up her car we have to get her!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: Yeah Roy is right we have to catch her!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Ok hold on I'm pulling up the car now!

𝓟𝓾𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓾𝓹
As we pulled up the car at the driveway and we had to chase Musa down and then we were yelling at her then she ran off but luckily we were running too!

𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓶𝔂: Stop Musa whatever you are going!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: You can't get me Nananananananananana!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: Come back here you!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: I don't think so "Keeps on running away"!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Get back here you!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Um No you can't get me!

𝓡𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰
As we were exhausting running and catching Musa and we couldn't get her because she was too fast for us and but we had to drive our car but before she could run she hoped into her car and drove extra miles!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: Phew that was so fast we're so exhausted!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Don't worry we will still catch her and we need to slow her down she's too fast!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: I got the other specialists coming to get her!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪
Oh no I have been caught by the specialists and Riven car and I couldn't go anywhere then I went below my car and touch the brakes and I found the car flying spaceship and it could transform so I transformed the engine
Then I was on the driver seat and my seatbelts were tightened and a new headgears and I pulled the googles on and I grab on the steering wheel and I pulled it transform!

𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽
We saw her flying car and we had to transform too and we flew up to the sky then we saw Musa inside and we had to slow her down before she goes off to landing it!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪
I saw them chasing me and I landed at the beach house and before that I pulled the car into the garage and I went out of the garage and I went straight to the garden where it was safe and calming place!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Thank goodness I could relax now I'm so exhausted!

𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽
Just we were about to land at the beach house and then we got sank into the ocean and Riven had to get out of the car and then we got to shore line and we were all wet and soaked then we heard laughter coming from the garden!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: "Laughter" Look at you now you all soaked up well I guess the ocean is your shower!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: That wasn't funny Musa!