Riven's Love of life

Another day at Gardena and Musa is still at the music company and after talking about an album for Musa and trying to plan a new opening day!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪
I was still busy with my work and I heard them talking about my work I was doing and then they made a big plan to do something important in needs

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷
After few years of being an owner at the club and I have been missing my love of life since I started working at the Frutti Music bar club and now it's time to start working on my own business

𝓕𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓲 𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓬 𝓑𝓪𝓻
As the day goes along every piece of music and features an entire set of tracks and songs till then Musa comes to get a drink at the bar and I was still working till I accidentally hit my head against the wall

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪
I heard a loud bang on the wall and I immediately looked around and I saw Riven bump his head to the wall! I couldn't help myself to laugh!

As Riven stared at me while laughing and I stopped laughing and turned around looking on my phone with a massive followers on my new blog!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷
I can't believe Musa just laughed at me when I hit my head against the wall and I went over to her and swiped her phone out of her hand!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Hey what are you doing I was looking at that!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Tell me Musa why did you laugh at me!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Well it was kinda funny obviously now give me my phone back!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Tell me the truth!

📳PHONE RINGTONE 📳

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪
I grab my phone back a away from Riven and it was ringing and I picked up the call and it was my manager who called in

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Hello Manager!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: I got a huge deal Musa you did got a lot of performances coming up!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Really that's awesome!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: That is not all you got massive 20.00 millions of followers on your blog internet sites and now everyone is talking about your music videos!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Oh my!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: and last but not least they wanted to do a collaboration between our company and now you're the part of a fashion showcase!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: WHAT!!!!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: And get this we will be travelling around the world and doing a tour and a musical video our company is going to be a huge success!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: This is incredible news I'm going to become a real pop star singer and a celebrity!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: Of course you are Musa you are number 1 pop star singer and a celebrity and everyone loves you!

𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵
I can't believe this all of this time I just became a real professional singer and this is incredible and after getting a drink and I paid for my bail and I left the Frutti Music bar!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷
I saw Musa leaving the building and I didn't even want to bother her so I continued on my work and I spent the whole day and served the drinks to the customer and cleaned the tables

𝓑𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓪𝓽 𝓱𝓸𝓶𝓮
After a long tiring day we all headed home to rest and relax for a bit and after a while of resting and Musa haven't gotten back home yet because she is still doing her work!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷
I called Musa to come home and once I called her and she responded with a word saying that she couldn't make it home because she is scared of being alone!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Musa why aren't you home yet we got home like about 5 past 6 pm where are you!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Oh I don't know where I'm its really dark but I'm at the convenience store near by the streets!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Are you safe Musa!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: No I'm not safe here and besides the motor people are staring at me and they want to use me to kidnap me!

𝓜𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮
We all come off our bikes and headed towards Musa before she goes deep to the conversation with Riven and we grab her and drop her phone nearby the convenience store and covered her up with a black sack of dirt!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷
I yelled on the phone and Musa didn't answer me back and I thought something had happened so I was about to go and get Musa and then rest of us and went straight to the convenience store and saw her phone laying there!

𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓶𝔂
I track the phone signal where she might have gone to and then I found her at the Gardena park and we all headed to the park and found a old temple of goddess!