Sleeping hours of distraction

✍️Update ✍️
Guys sorry for not updating a lot of the weekly database daily stuff and I barely have gotten any time for updates and I was just too busy with my house work and I didn't get any time to update as much I will try to update as many times I could!

✍️Arthur ✍️

𝓐 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓼𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓹
The boys were too tired to get up and get out of bed and they fell asleep like a half hours later the distraction came and woke them up from the naps!

𝓢𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓰!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: "Hears the DingDong"!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: Ugh seriously who's ringing the doorbell!

𝓡𝓸𝔂: You guys sleep and I will go downstairs!

𝓢𝓴𝔂: Ok!

𝓓𝓸𝔀𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓲𝓻𝓼!

𝓡𝓸𝔂: "answer the door" Umm the police officers!

𝓟𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓮: Don't be scared we have couple questions!

𝓡𝓸𝔂: Okay C'mon inside!

𝓛𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓻𝓸𝓸𝓶!

𝓟𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓮: Don't be scared we just wanted to ask some questions about the complaints that you file!

𝓡𝓸𝔂: Sure go ahead!

𝓟𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓮: Ok so why did you decide to make a complaint against the girls!

𝓡𝓸𝔂: Because they were rude and selfish and also they hardly have enough time to look after Musa!

𝓟𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓮: Ok but what did they do to cause this mess!

𝓡𝓸𝔂: Well they actually hurt us and take us to jail instead of them but If we didn't go to jail then we could have survived!

𝓟𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓮: What will happen when you send the girls to prison!

𝓡𝓸𝔂: Well they will learn how much they have done to us and apologize for their behaviour!

𝓟𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓮: Ok the last question is? What would happen to you guys when you're all in jail together!

𝓡𝓸𝔂: Then they will keep on hurting Musa and If we don't get into jail then we will keep Musa!

𝓟𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓮: Ok thanks for answering my questions? We will let you know when the schedule charges are set up at the courthouse!

𝓡𝓸𝔂: Okay thanks! Now can we get some sleep now we are really exhausted from yesterday night because Musa wasn't feeling well!

𝓟𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓮: Oh I'm so sorry to bother you okay we will let you know when the schedule of the courthouse!

𝓡𝓸𝔂: Ok bye!

𝓟𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓮: Bye!

𝓜𝓮𝓪𝓷𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓮
Roy headed back upstairs and climbed into his cozy bed and began falling asleep a again

A hour later it was during the night time when we woke up around 3:00am in the evening!

𝓨𝓪𝔀𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: "Yawning" Riven what time is it now!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: It's 3:00am in the evening!

𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓶𝔂: "Turns on the lights" We laterally slept like six hours and I'm getting hungry!

𝓡𝓸𝔂: Yeah me too!

𝓢𝓴𝔂: You guys stay here and I will go downstairs to make some dinner!

𝓝𝓮𝔁: Okay!

𝓓𝓸𝔀𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓲𝓻𝓼
Sky was making a dinner for the boys and a couple hours later there was a huge explosion coming through the window of the beach!

Then all of the boys came downstairs immediately and they had to go outside but Sky had to stop them from going outside!

𝓓𝓸𝔀𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓲𝓻𝓼!

𝓢𝓴𝔂: Guys don't go outside I just saw a creepy man walking!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: I bet he's the one who caused the explosion!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: You are right Riven he is the reason!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: Guys I just saw a creepy man walking this way!

𝓡𝓸𝔂: Lock all doors and windows don't let him in!

𝓝𝓮𝔁: Sky you have to stop cooking dinner I think he's coming to eat our dinner tonight!

𝓢𝓴𝔂: Oh no okay "Stop cooking dinner"!

𝓢𝓾𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂
A creature broke through the walls and they were shocked when he was going to attack the boys and they had to run upstairs and lock the bedroom door!

𝓑𝓮𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓸𝓶!

𝓝𝓪𝓫𝓾: What are we going to do now!

𝓡𝓸𝔂: We all going to starve and we can't die!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: Guys I got emergency food for anything let's just eat and stop thinking about this!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Yeah let's eat!

𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓪 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼
While of eating and luckily then the creepy man kept going through the stuff that was belongs to the boys and as soon he jumped out of the bedroom window and left a message from the dresser!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Guys I think he is gone now!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: *Opens the closet door* I think we're safe!

𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓶𝔂: Wait I think someone just crash my electric code and now my computer is open and operating again!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: Guys I think someone went through the window and left this shoe!

𝓡𝓸𝔂: Guys this is all the just a imagination!

𝓝𝓮𝔁: Actually I think he might go after Musa and If something has happened to her then we are finished!

𝓝𝓪𝓫𝓾: Yeah Nex is right If something has happened to her then we're done for!

𝓢𝓴𝔂: Yes Nabu, Nex is right If something has happened to her then we are finished and the police will investigate us!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Not to mention that we will get arrested!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: Yes Riven is right!

𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓶𝔂: We have to call the 911 right away this is a emergency!

Read the next chapter of this emergency 🆘 and will Musa get killed by a creepy man who wants her to die

Will the boys able to save Musa in time let's find out what happened!