Graduating Party at the police department

After few months of completing my final tasks and I was so exhausted after a year of working and finally I'm graduating and I have all my money that was owed by me!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪
Finally after few years of working I completed all my tasks and my files that were supposed to be handled in and after few months I will be leaving the police department and it makes me feel sad when I leave and I'm happy that I get to go back home to see my family again!

𝓟𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓮
It has been years since we hired an police woman that is Musa and she will be leaving soon after she graduates and we will definitely miss her a lot when she's gone!

𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽
After few years have passed and finally Musa is graduating on her first graduation day and then years has finally come along and Musa invited us to attend her graduation ceremony!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪
Today is an coming to end and now it's time to say goodbye for all those years that I have worked and it was the most emotional day ever I had to leave it hurts me to say goodbye but the last of the years I will always remember the sweet moments that I had!

𝓐𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂
Everyone is waiting for me to come out and I dressed in as a fancy outfit and everything and I came out wearing a dress with spark and shine and some of my police colors to match!

𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓮'𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰

𝓖𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓾𝓪𝓽𝓮 Finally it was time to announce the first official hired Police woman and that was Musa and I stepped on the stage and they all had to say something about me before they gave me the certificate and a picture of the police officers...

𝓖𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓾𝓪𝓽𝓮
Finally it was time to announce the first official hired Police woman and that was Musa and I stepped on the stage and they all had to say something about me before they gave me the certificate and a picture of the police officers and the trophy and the badge and the money that was given to me!

𝓟𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓮: Ok before we give those things away we would like to say that thank you for joining our team and it was very lucky and helpful to us and always great at solving problems and also helping us catching the suspects and alerting us about the suspicious activity and that would be
Musa Melody Congratulations on completing our mission and tasks that was given by us and also for your support and amazing work you deserve it all and goodbye to our sweet staff member we will miss you in the future!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Thank you so much I will miss you guys!

𝓑𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓪𝓽 𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓻𝓸𝓸𝓶𝓼
I was packing up my stuff and my things and it was time to leave the residence and as I was leaving for good and then I came back home to live with my family a again!

𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽
Finally time has flown by Musa got graduated and now she's coming back home with us and we really missed her since she was gone!