Emergency of the reports

After while calling the police to alert the public explosion was caused by an unknown source and back at the hospital where Musa was transported to!

𝓣𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓼𝓹𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓽𝓪𝓵
While Musa was sleeping and breathing in the oxygen mask just then the creepy man came in and see Musa sleeping and breathing and then he put a poison inside of the tube

He have also choked her and then suddenly she slowly open her eyes and sees a man choking her on the neck while of breathing

But she grabs the alert button and pulls it but it was too late he managed to stab her in the neck and she fell asleep while of bleeding!

𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮
As a hour long time and the doctors and nurses caught a creepy man stabbing Musa and luckily the doctor called the boys right away!

𝓡𝓸𝔂: I think this a other call from the hospital!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Answer it and this is a emergency call!

𝓢𝓴𝔂: Hello!

𝓓𝓸𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻: We have caught a man who is stabbing our patients that's Musa she is bleeding a lot of losing all her blood cells!

𝓢𝓴𝔂: WHAT!

𝓓𝓸𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻: Yes I'm so sorry for your loss but she's died!

𝓢𝓴𝔂: NOooooooooooo!

𝓓𝓸𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻: I'm so sorry but she is died and we have to disable our machines and put her in the confin that we have prepared for it!

𝓢𝓴𝔂: NOoooooooooooooooooooo my heart!

𝓓𝓸𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻: I'm sorry for the news we have to go now later!

𝓢𝓴𝔂: WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮
Suddenly the phone hangs up and the boys were so shocked that Sky told them everything about it and then Musa have been died and after the last couple weeks it's time for them to say goodbye to Musa but the girls were there lots of tears!

𝓢𝓴𝔂: I can't believe this happened we are done for!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: If we didn't treat her like this then we wouldn't have her back and this is all my fault Musa I failed you!

𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓶: You are selfish and you don't deserve this arrested them they are criminals who have reported us and filed charges against us!

𝓟𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓮: *Release the girls* Alright guys you're done for now and it's time for you all be in jail!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: Fine you girls won you can have our house guys let's go back to the red fountain!

𝓟𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓮: You are not going anywhere because you're going to jail!

𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓮'𝓼 𝓫𝓸𝔂𝓼 𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭

𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮:What a disaster ending all the boys were arrested for doing something like this!Musa has now died!The girls were freed from prison after all of six years of captivity Will the boys ever learn to survive without Musa!

𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮:
What a disaster ending all the boys were arrested for doing something like this!
Musa has now died!
The girls were freed from prison after all of six years of captivity
Will the boys ever learn to survive without Musa!

Check out my last chapter!