Jobs Offers & Reunion

After a long day of work Musa headed back to her residence room and she laid down on her bed and looked at her photos in her photo album she created by handcrafting!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪
I was looking at the pictures and memories that I had in my future and it was a great picture and memories it brings me back with tears and ever since it has changed so much!

𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓮'𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓷𝔁 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼

𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽 Ever since the beginning of our lives and we all have missed each other every day and we wanted to bring back the happiness and memories of our childhood and it was the most awful thing ever had happened in this our entire exi...

𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽
Ever since the beginning of our lives and we all have missed each other every day and we wanted to bring back the happiness and memories of our childhood and it was the most awful thing ever had happened in this our entire existence!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪
My life has been changed so fast ever since I got my manger in prison and now the life is changing so much I hardly recognize myself anymore but I really missed my family so much!

𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽
Our lives cannot be complete without Musa ever since she had left us and started working on her job but it was hard to miss her!
So we decided to send a video of us saying something about her!

𝓥𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓸
So we got everyone to say something about her and we tried our hardest not to say anything but dangerously so we all said nice things about her!

𝓢𝓴𝔂: Hi Musa! I just wanted to say that you are always be a great part of us and you are the most important thing so please come back to us we missed you!

𝓡𝓸𝔂: Musa! If you can hear me please come back to us and we really missed you and our lives cannot be complete without you and we wanted the best for you I can't see you like this forever I just want you!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Musa! My love please come back we need you here and it's my pains me to see you hurt and I don't wanna cause anymore damage and I love you too much and I just hope that you're getting this message!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: Musa! We know you so much that you're the best person to laugh about it and it makes me feel happy that I'm around you and I can't stop thinking about you every single day and night and so please come back home we love you!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: Musa! We love you so much and we can't stop thinking about you and please come back home we miss you and we missed seeing your smile and we love the way you're making us happy by scaring us and it was the most amazing feeling so please come back home!

𝓝𝓮𝔁: Musa! Please come back home we can't spend a other month without you and I just want to see you again and it pains us to see that you're working a lot and we know how much you're loving us so please come back home we love you and we miss you having you here!