A Tour

Enid's POV

I woke up before Wednesday for once, and thank goodness I did because shit.

I woke up with my entire back pressed against her side, and Wednesday even had her extremely cold hand on my shoulder. I have no idea what happened, but I knew I needed to move further away before Wednesday woke up.

This whole feelings for your best friend is getting just a bit out of hand. I left the room quickly, grabbed my phone from my room, and went to the bathroom. Where I proceeded to text Yoko twenty thousand texts.

*messages*

Enid: YOKO OMG WEDNESDAY AND I SHARED A BED LAST NIGHT.

Yoko: *not but 5 seconds later* Girl, what?! Did you tell her how you feel?!

Enid: No but I couldn't sleep so I went to her room and she let me in, told me a crazy story and then said if I wanted to I could stay in her room. So I did and when I woke up she had her hand on my shoulder!

Enid: OMG Yoko she's just so cute, she had her hair down and gosh she just makes me crazy. Did you know she smells like old books and rain?!

Yoko: okay girl slow down, yes I knew thats how she smelled, how did you just figure this out? And secondly, The Wednesday Addams was touching you voluntarily?!!!

Enid: well I wouldn't say voluntarily more like unconsciously? I dont know really.

Just then there was a knock at the door
"Enid, are you in there?" Wednesday asked, her voice still not fully awake yet.

"Oh yeah! Just one second!" I quickly texted Yoko that I'd get back with later and washed my hands then opened the door

There she was, I had to look down at her. Her hair was done perfectly as always and she'd already gotten her outfit for the day.

"So, shall I show you around?" She glanced up at me only for a moment. Like she was scared of seeing my eyes.

"Yes, just let me get changed!" I say and bolt up the stairs. I can't explain how excited I am to see the house and land!

*time jump 15 minutes*

Wednesday's POV

Enid came down the stairs to meet me in the main room and we set off on the tour.

"So where are we going first?!" Enid was basically bouncing with joy, it was less disgusting than normal to see.

"First we will walk the property, I'll show she Pugsley's favorite fishing spot, Thing's favorite tree to hide from me in, mother's fencing area, Father's archery shed, and finally the family cemetery." We were already outside, the sky overcast, it was turning in to a dismal day, perfect.

"You guys have your own cemetery?" I could hear Enid's concern from behind me. But she had no idea just how important this cemetery was to the family.

"Of course we do. It's a rather joyous area for the family." I could hear Enid gulp from beside me, and I had to hide the edges of my mouth twitching up.

We arrived at the lake, Pugsley does his deepest thinking here. It's a rather beautiful area of the land if I do say so.

"First stop of the tour, this lake was made by some of the original Addams family members centuries ago." As much as I despise it, my family heritage does bring pride to me. Especially when showing Enid everything we have done and are dapable of.

"Wow, Wednesday, this is amazing! I don't think I've ever seen such a pretty man made lake, " Enid had stepped out onto the small dock.

I followed slowly behind her. "I never said man made." Again, I'm trying to tease her without letting her know it. Good thing she's in front of me or she might see it in my face.